COMEDK UGET 2016 for Admission to MBBS & BDS
COMEDK UGET 2016 will be conducted on 8th May 2016 by Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka. This entrance exam will be held for admission to MBBS/BDS for academic session 2016-17. Presently there are total 14 medical, 24 dental colleges are affiliated to COMEDK. It is an national level medical entrance exam and candidates from all over India may participate in examination.
Eligibility Criteria –
Candidates should have qualified in second PUC or 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized central/state government board with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology with English as compulsory subject.
General candidates must have passed with 50% marks individually in PCB taken together while candidates belonging to SC/ST and OBC of Karnataka state need to gain at least 40% marks in PCB individually taken together.
Candidates must attain minimum age limit of 17 years as on 31st December of 2016 or admission year.
COMEDK UGET Application Form
Candidates need to register for themselves by Request for An Application Method (RFA). Candidates may get RFA form from official notification link https://www.comedk.org/notification-uget. Follow instructions to fill out form-
- Name of the applicant – Enter your name as appears on 10th standard mark sheet.
- Date of Birth: this should be in DD/MM/YYYY format as on 10t standard mark sheet/certificate.
- Course: Select your course MBBS/BDS
- Unique Photo ID proof: Select photo ID proof as listed from 1 to 6 such as Voter ID, Pan Card, Passport, DL, Aadhar card, School college photo ID. (You must carry original photo ID of college if you select the same, during exam).
- Photo ID No. – Enter your photo ID number for above selected ID
- Email Address- You must enter a valid email address for further communication.
- Valid mobile number.
COMEDK UGET Admit Card
Candidates who have successfully submitted application form, will be able to download admit card/hall ticket. Admit card will be available under applicants’ login on the website. Applicants may download the same by entering their login details. No admit card will be dispatched by post.
Availability of online application – March 2016
Last date to apply – April 2016
Date of Examination – 8th may 2016