IOM MBBS Entrance Exam 2017: Institute of Medicine, Tribhuvan University, Nepal has released notification for admission to MBBS programme. IOM Nepal invites application from Nepal and foreign student for admission to UG medical course (MBBS). Aspirants who were waiting for IOM MBBS entrance application form, now they can submit it online through IOM Nepal official website. The online application is available from 7th Sept to 13th Oct 2017 and entrance test is to be held on 14th October 2017. Candidates who qualify the entrance test conducted by Tribuvan University (IOM) will be eligible to take admission in MBBS/BDS programme in its affiliated medical colleges.
Eligibility Criteria for IOM MBBS Admission:
- Age Limit: Minimum age 17 years as on December 2017.
- Educational Qualification: Student must score 50% marks in 10+2 with Biology group including English from recognized board. Student must secure 50% marks in each subject Physics, Chemistry Biology (PCB) from recognized board.
- Valid Indian Passport
Application fee: Student needs to pay Rs.3500 (Nepali Rupees) as an application fee. The application fee can be deposited any branch of Himalayan Bank Ltd.
Online application submission starts: 7th Sept 2017
Last date to submit online application: 13th Oct 2017 up to 5:00PM
Date to pay application fee: 7th Oct to 13th Oct 2017 by 3:00PM
Date to collect admit card: 7th Oct to 13th Oct 2017 by 3:00PM
IOM Entrance Exam Date: 14th Oct 2017
How to Apply for IOM Entrance Exam (for Indian Student): The mode of application is online and it is available on IOM official website www.iom.edu.np. Online submission of application starts from 7th Sept to 5th Oct 2017.
Follow given instructions:
- Visit http://iom.edu.np
- Click the link “MBBS 2074 Online application form” from Notice board given on right side.
- Read the instructions carefully, fill and complete your application form.
- After successful submission of online application, take a printout of confirmation page.
- Pay the prescribed application fee in given bank details.
How to Get Admit Card?
Indian students are not eligible to download online admit card. Students may collect admit card by submitting confirmation page of filled application, Bank voucher of Himalayan Bank and original ID with Xerox copy from campus, the details has been given below-
Date: Thursday,7th October, 2017 to Friday,13th October, 2017 by 3:00 PM.
Time: 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Venue: Dept. of IT, Dean’s Office, IOM, Maharajgunj, Kathmandu, Nepal.
Apply Online: http://iom.edu.np/mbbs2074/public/application
Read Official Notification: Click here