BPKIHS MBBS Entrance exam is Pre-medical entrance exam conducted by BP Koirala Institute of Health Sciences, Nepal. Candidates who want to study MBBS in BP Koirala Institute of Health Sciences may submit an online application. The application form can be filled online 6th August to 5th Sept 2019. The examination has been scheduled to be conducted on 14th Sept 2019.
BP Koirala Institute of Health Science is a leading medical institution in Nepal. The BPKIHS was established in 1993 in Dharan. Dharan is the city in Sunsari district of eastern Nepal. The medical institution runs a 700-bed teaching hospital. BPKIHS offers graduate post-graduate and certification programs in medical, dental nursing and public health.
- Course: MBBS/BDS
- Duration: 5½ academic years including one year community-oriented compulsory residential rotatory internship at BPKIHS and its teaching districts.
- Academic year: 2019-20
BPKIHS MBBS Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who want to apply for MBBS in Nepal (BPKIHS), must meet following eligibility criteria-
- Have passed ISc or class XII examination of the 10+2 system or A level or its equivalent Higher Secondary Education Board with Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English as their major subjects and obtained at least 50% marks each in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and also 50% marks in aggregate.
- Must have completed 17 years as on 31st December 2019
- NEET qualified (for Indian Students)
The candidate who wants to apply for BPKIHS MBBS entrance exam 2019 need to pay following prescribed application fee-
- Nepal Candidates – NRs 4000/-
- Indian Candidates – INR 4000/-
- Foreign Nationals other than Indian – $100/-
Bank account details to deposit/transfer application fees-
Important Dates (announced)
- Submit an online application from – 6th August 2019
- Last date to apply online – 29th August
- Submit online application with late fees – 5th Sept, 2019 (Late fee INR 2000/-)
- Download admit cards from – After 10th Sept
- BPKIHS Entrance exam date – 14th Sept, 2019
BPKIHS MBBS Application form (Available)
Interested and eligible candidate may submit an online application between 6th August to 5th Sept 2019. The online application can be accessed at http://entrance.bpkihs.edu.
BPKIHS will conduct entrance common entrance examination for both MBBS and BDS programs. The test will be held on various centers selected by the Institute entrance exam committee.
Entrance Examination for all schemes comprises of multiple-choice Questions in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English, General Knowledge, Introduction to Health and Aptitude for Medicine/Dentistry.
The duration of the examination will be 3 and a half hour. There would be a single question paper containing 200 multiple choices questions of 200 marks. There is no negative marking provision in the examination.
The distribution of marks as follows-
- Physics – 50 marks
- Chemistry – 50 marks
- Biology – 50 marks
- English, General Knowledge, Introduction to Health and Aptitude for Medicine/Dentistry – 50 marks.
The institute will issue admit card to all applicants online at the official website. It is compulsory to produce admit card along with proof of identity with a photograph attached of the candidate issued by government authority and original bank voucher/SWIFT transfer receipt of examination fee at the time of entrance examination.
For admission assistance call at – 7533005179
For further details read official prospectus – Click here