Students who think of becoming a Doctor by profession can certainly consider Bangladesh as a decent place to pursue MBBS in Bangladesh. So start preparing yourself to get admitted in the medical universities.
Bangladesh is a nation where there is no consumption of alcohol and drug. It is considered illegal. It is the safest place for MBBS in Bangladesh for Indian students. The medium of teaching is English which is easy for students to comprehend. Preparation and food eating habits are similar to India. M.C.I and W.H.O recognized and recognition from Bangladesh medical and Dental council proves that this is the best alternative to study in Bangladesh. Any other medical college would be expensive than any other medical college. MBBS admission in Bangladesh for Indian students is similar to all the medical colleges in India like similar syllabus, similar books, similar study pattern, Duration of study and everything else.
Top Medical Colleges in Bangladesh
|Sr. No.||Medical College||Total Fees|
|1||Enam Medical College, Dhaka||USD 45,000|
|2||Southern Medical College, Chittagong||USD 39,000|
|3||Anwer Khan Modern Medical College, Dhaka||USD 44,000|
|4||Kumudini Women's Medical College, Tangail||USD 43,000|
|5||International Medical College, Gazipur||USD 45,000|
|6||Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College, Gazipur||USD 40,000|
|7||Jahurul Islam Medical College, Bajitpur||USD 40,000|
|8||North East Medical College, Sylhet||USD 40,000|
|9||Sylhet Women’s Medical College, Sylhet||USD 38,000|
|10||Dhaka National Medical College, Dhaka||USD 48,000|
|11||Ragib Rabeya Medical College, Sylhet||USD 42,950|
|12||TMSS Medical College, Bogra||USD 40,000|
|13||Medical College for Women & Hospital, Dhaka||USD 46,000|
|14||Mainamoti Medical College, Comilla||USD 38,000|
|15||Popular Medical College, Dhaka||USD 44,000|
|16||Central Medical College, Comilla||USD 38,000|
|17||Universal Medical College, Dhaka||USD 38,000|
|18||Monno Medical College, Manikganj||USD 37,000|
|19||Eastern Medical College, Comilla||USD 40,500|
|20||Ad-din Sakina Medical College, Jessore (only for|
|21||Ad-din Women's Medical College, Dhaka||USD 39,000|
|22||Delta Medical College||-|
|23||Uttara Women's Medical college||-|
|24||Prime Medical College||-|
|25||East West Medical College||-|
Bangladesh is a South Asian country which is positioned at the east of India on the Bay of Bengal. Bangladesh is a land of Bengal, officially People’s Republic of Bangladesh and its capital is Dhaka. Bangladesh is famous for its lush green environment and several waterways. The three eminent rivers of Bengal flow through Bangladesh namely Ganga, Brahmaputra and the Meghan. It is the largest delta in the world. Bangladesh’s enormous forest and home of the Royal Bengal Tiger lies between Bangladesh and India. Climatic conditions are warm and replete with humidity and have a monsoon season that lasts from June to October and supplies abundant rainfall.
MBBS in Bangladesh fee structure 2017-18
Fee is cheap and affordable for the Indian students. They can have other pleasures as well with the MBBS course. MBBS fees of top medical colleges/universities in Bangladesh will cost from 25 lakhs to 35 lakhs including accommodation and food. This can also vary depending on the colleges in Bangladesh. It is advisable for the medical aspirants who cannot afford heavy fee structure to opt for Medical universities in Bangladesh. This may help the Indian students who cannot get admission due to their ranking or any other issues to adjust well with the education pattern, food and culture. It will be a home away from home.
MBBS admission in Bangladesh 2017 has latest facilities and provision for the students across the world. Namely, Direct admission, Bank Loan, No capitation money, Homely environment and best facilities for available for students living in a hostel, M.C.I and W.H.O recognized, Recognition from Bangladesh medical and Dental council, Equivalent standard of South East Asia and British and approved by Ministry of Health and Family welfare Gov’t of Bangladesh.
Medical education in Bangladesh is becoming a scorching destination for the Indian students and many others from different parts of the world like Nepal. Number of students from all over the world is increasing every year to get MBBS admission. Living cost and education is affordable and available at a very low cost in comparison to other medical universities around the world. Studying medicine from Bangladesh costs varies from 25 to 35 lakhs.
Quality of MBBS in Bangladesh
The medical universities in Bangladesh is recognized by the Medical council Of India, Education Council for foreign Medical Graduates, Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research’s International Medical Education directory, Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education, Medical council of Canada and World Health Organization. It is helpful for the students to appear for the major tests lie the USMLE, PLAB and also the screening examination conducted by the National Board of Examination under the regulation of the Medical council of India, so that they can get the permission to practice medicine across the globe. Quality of education in Bangladesh is very good. Students are provided with high quality of accommodation facilities at much affordable rates.
Eligibility for MBBS in Bangladesh
- He/She must have complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the admission to the MBBS course.
- There should not be more than one year gap. If student wishes to apply then he/she must be a class XIIth pass out from the 2016 year batch or from 2017 current batch.
- Students having a passing certificate of 2016 and 2017 shall only apply.
- All Non-Bangladeshi students who are from India, Maldives, Sri Lanka or any other gulf countries who have passed 10th /12th or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and biology.
Motive for pursuing MBBS in Bangladesh
Bachelor of Surgery and bachelor of Medicine is an undergraduate degree course in the field of medicine and surgery. For the last few decades, Bangladesh has shown vast enhancement in the Education. With the evolution of the time, Bangladesh has become a burning hot destination for the medical aspirants to get MBBS admission in Bangladesh. It is a wise choice for the Indian students as well as the international students to accomplish their dream of becoming a Doctor in Bangladesh. Specific reasons are mentioned below:-
- Quality of education is extremely good and is comparable to other developed countries.
- Fee structure is low and affordable in comparison to other countries across the world.
- To become a successful doctor, graduates are allowed to attend the seminars and conferences in the medical universities of Bangladesh.
- Bangladesh has top medical universities which offer world class education and experienced and skilled staff/Faculty.
- The medical degrees obtained from the medical universities in Bangladesh are recognized by the Medical Council Of India and students can even come back and work in India.
- Cheaper rates for accommodation with the provision of all basic facilities.
Advantages of pursuing MBBS in Bangladesh
- MBBS degree is recognized by the WHO and UNESCO and is accepted across the world.
- Admission process is much easier as there are no direct admission criteria.
- No donation is required to be given to get the admission in Bangladesh.
- Students studying in Bangladesh get the opportunity to complete their internship program from the world class medical college, multinational companies and hospitals of the world.
- To enhance student’s sills they are given practical and experiments.
- Bangladesh hospitals are well equipped with great infrastructure and technology.
For any further query, feel free to contact us. Our experienced consultants are there for you to guide you and help you to get your desired medical college in Bangladesh. You can fill inquiry form at our website and can register your seat with us.