Study MBBS in Chitwan Medical College, Nepal
Chitwan Medical College (CMC) is a renowned medical college situated in Chitwan, Nepal. It is affiliated to Tribhuwan University and recognized by Nepal Medical Council (NMC). College is providing world class medical education to future academics, medical practitioners and health-care professionals at affordable prices.
The campus of the college covers 20 bighas of land. The basic science building of the college has department of anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, pharmacology, pathology, microbiology and community medicine. CMC has well equipped modern technology lab with preparation room, department library, museum room, seminar hall, demonstration room.
Library of the college is powered with more than 6000 books (references and text) to upgrade academic horizon of the students. It can accommodate 150 students at a time. 24 hours fully wifi internet, photocopy, binding and book repairing facilities are available from morning 8:00 to midnight.
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Sc. Clinical Microbiology
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technology (BMLT)
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Imaging Technology (BMIT)
- Sc Nursing
- Bachelor of Nursing (BN)
- Bachelor of Public Health (BPH)
- MN Adult Nursing
- Master in Public Health (MPH)
- Certificate in Diagnostic Radiography
- Certificate in Medical Laboratory Technology (CMLT)