We as a consultant will provide you and facilitate Indian students to study MBBS in Tajikistan. Course duration is for five years and offered degree is in Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery.
MBBS admission in Tajikistan will cost you 4500 USD per year on its Tuition fee. IT and quality development fees will be 500 USD per year. Accommodation cost in the university hostel will be 500USD. Indian Mess will be 1500 USD per year.
|Degree offered||MD (Equivalent to MBBS in India)|
|Program duration||5 Years|
|Eligibility Criteria||10+2 (60% marks in PCB)|
|Tuition Fees||4500 USD/Year|
|Hostel fees||500 USD per year|
|Mess charges||1500 USD per year|
|Medical universities approved by||MCI & WHO & other bodies|
Top University to study MBBS in Tajikistan
Avicenna Tajik State Medical University is a re-known and the largest medical university in Tajikistan. This University was established in the year 1939 as a public university for medical sciences. It was founded as Abu Ali Ibn Sino University.
MBBS in Tajikistan Fees Structure 2023
|Fees||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year|
|Tuition fees||4500 USD||4500 USD||4500 USD||4500 USD||4500 USD|
|Hostel fees||500 USD||500 USD||500 USD||500 USD||500 USD|
|Mess fees||1500 USD||1500 USD||1500 USD||1500 USD||1500 USD|
MBBS in Tajikistan Eligibility
The eligibility criteria to get admission in Kyrgyzstan medical university is same as in other countries of the world. Candidate should qualify required prescribed eligibility criteria-
- Aspirant must be of 17 years of age on or before 31st December, of the year of admission to the MBBS course.
- The applicant has passed the higher secondary examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10 + 2, Higher Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two year of study comprising of physics, chemistry, and biology.
- Students must have fetched minimum 50% marks in their 12th standard examination.
- Candidate must have passed NEET exam conducted by NTA (National Testing Agency).
MBBS in Tajikistan Admission Process
Tajikistan is recommended medical education destination for candidates who want to pursue medicine degree at low fees structure. The university delivers high quality education at effective cost. Aspirants who want to get MBBS admission in Tajikistan, must follow these steps-
- Fill out the application form of the university with supporting documents.
- University will review your application and supporting documents.
- Once the application is approved, your will get admission letter from the university.
- Pay the prescribed application fees as per university guidelines.
- Apply for Visa, generally it takes 10-15 days time to get it confirmed.
- Congratulations, you are ready to fly.
Make sure you have all the prescribed documents with you before applying for MBBS Admission in Kyrgyzstan medical universities. Please follow the checklist below-
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Kazakhstan.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Kyrgyzstan Embassy.
- Valid Visa
- Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
Why study MBBS in Tajikistan?
- Due to low fee structure for MBBS course, various students from across the world prefer to study MBBS in Tajikistan.
- It provides aristocratic quality of education to the students with the upgraded facilities and equipments.
- Medical aspirants will get International degree recognized by the WHO, Medical Council of India and FAIMER.
- Application process is very simple and availability for the VISA is easy to access for the students. It is a hassle free task.
- Seats are limited and admission is served on the basis of first come first service.
- Because of its affiliation to MCI, students will get the eligibility certificate from MCI and can even practice in India after qualifying the screening test. They can even apply for the Government jobs.
- It is throughout an English Medium program. Hence, language will not be a barrier for the students.
- Living cost and accommodation is easy to afford sans any complications involve in it.
- No religious constrains
- Largest Center for medical education.
Tajikistan is a mountainous country in Central Asia. It borders Afghanistan to the South, Uzbekistan to the West, Kyrgyzstan to the North and China to the East. Tajikistan population majorly belongs to the ethnic group who shares the culture and history with the Iranian peoples and Uzbek people and their official language is Tajik.
In the 20th Century, Tajikistan became a constituent republic of the Soviet Union and is commonly known as the Soviet Socialist republic. Subsequent to Independence, Tajikistan had to suffer a disastrous civil war which lasted from the year 1992 to 1997.
By the end of the war, newly-established political stability and foreign aid has permitted the country’s economy to grow. By area, Tajikistan is the smallest nation in Central Asia. It is densely covered by mountains of the Pamir range and fifty percent of the country is above sea level. It has more than 900 rivers which are 10 kilometers long.
According to the World Bank data, the GDP of Tajikistan expanded at an average rate of 9.6% over the period of 2000-2007 after the world war. This results in improving the Tajikistan’s position among other Central Asian countries. The primitive source of income in Tajikistan is cotton growing and aluminum production. The aluminum industry is represented by the state owned TajiK aluminum Company, the biggest aluminum plant in Central Asia and it is one of the leading and the biggest in the world.
Around 2013, Tajikistan had begun its major development in transportation. Being a landlocked country, Tajikistan transport is via Rail, Air and Roads. In 2009, there was an agreement made among three countries Pakistan, Tajikistan and Afghanistan to improve the highway and rail system to enhance the transportation system. By 2012, the Afghanistan Prime Minister signed an agreement to construct the road and railway systems along with it oil, gas and water pipelines simultaneously to connect these three major neighboring countries.
The major language spoken in Tajikistan is Tajik. Tajikistan’s Major urban cities includes Dushanbe which is the capital of the nation and other cities as well Khujand, kulob, Panjakent, Khorugh and Istaravshan. It also includes three minor cities namely Uzbek, Kyrgyz and Russian.
By 2016, Government has planned to implement full 12 years education system as earlier primary and secondary was only for 11 years.
FAQs About Studying in Tajikistan
Yes Medical University in Tajikistan is permitted by Medical Council of India to teach MBBS to Indian Students.
Ans. Yes, since 2018 candidates seeking admission in any part of the world must have passed NEET-UG. NEET is national level medical entrance test to do MBBS in India or abroad. This is test is conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) across India.
Yes, it is valid in India after qualifying MCI-screening test conducted by National Board of Education (NBE). This test is conducted twice in a year for foreign medical graduates.
Yes, Tajikistan is safe for Indian students as every numbers of students choose Tajik state medical university to complete MBBS degree.
University offers hostel facility for students and costs 500 USD per year.
There is mess facility available for all students and it costs 1500 USD per year.