Study MBBS in Kyrgyz State Medical University, Kyrgyzstan
KSMU, the Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is one of the oldest medical universities, established in the year 1939. The university was commenced with a small number of students, no more than 200 students. Many universities assisted in formation of KSMU. To name a few, Universities of Moscow, University of Tashkent, University of St. Petersburg etc. It is a pioneer of medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan. Currently, the university has more than 4000 medical students inclusive of foreign students.
Kyrgyzstan State Medical University is the top ranked Government medical university in the country. MBBS is offered as MD Physician in Kyrgyz State Medical University. This degree is equivalent to MBBS degree in India. KSMU graduate program is approved by the WHO. It is one of the medical programs in study abroad destinations that have recognition from Medical Council of India.
KMSU have association with many reputed universities across the globe. It conducts medical exchange programs which equips students with knowledge, skills and practical exposure.
After completion of this medical course, students can apply for post graduate medical programs in other countries as well. This degree makes the medical students eligible to appear in the competitive entrance exams like USMLE, NZREX, PLAT etc.
The university was established in the city of Bishkek. Well built campus with all facilities gives good exposure for the medical students.
KSMU offers 6 years medical program, as MD Degree in medicine. It is recognizable as MBBS in other countries. This degree is offered for both local and international students
In addition, the university also provides pediatrics and stomatology degree courses for the Indian students.
After completion of this graduate program, students can enroll in post graduate medical courses, in specialty fields like surgery, ophthalmology, obstetrics, pediatrics, etc.
The university allocated 90 seats for Indian students. The minimum qualifying marks that makes a candidate eligible is 60% aggregate in the higher secondary stream with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as major subjects.
Last date of admission is 31st July.
The process of admission is very simple. Submit the application before the time limit and wait for approval. The admission is provided on first come first serve basis.
Highlights of the Medical College
- MCI approved medical college in Kyrgyzstan. After completion of course, students can appear in the screening exam and start practicing medicine in India.
- Teaching language is English and Russian.
- Offers high standard of medical education at very affordable cost.
- Medical Library in this university is the largest library in Kyrgyzstan. THe library has more than 4 lakhs books exclusively for medical students. Besides, it is also available in digital forms through CDs and video illustrations.
- More than 1500 students from India and other countries from south Asia study MBBS in this University.
- Cost of living for students is very low. Indian students get access to Indian food at a cheaper price. Besides, the campus provides hostel facilities for international students at nominal rates.
- All hospitals located in the Bishkek City associates with KSMU.
- Overall cost of studying MBBS in KSMU accounts to around 15 lakhs inclusive of all expenses.