Study MBBS in Irkutsk State Medical University, Russia
It is one of the oldest medical universities in Russia. Irkutsk State Medical University was established in the year 1918. It enrolls more than 300 foreign students from about 30 countries.
Irkutsk State Medical University evolved with state of the art infrastructure and research facilities. It has a well-developed and fully equipped Center for Advanced Training, research institutes, Center for New Information Technologies, an exclusive department for post graduate and doctoral programs, etc.
Irkutsk State Medical University is approved by Medical Council of India. It enrolls about 300 medical students from India every year to study MBBS. After completion of course, students can pass the MCI screening test and start practicing in India without any hassles. In fact, the number of pass percentage in MCI has most number of students studied in Irkutsk State Medical University.
Most of the Indian students choose Russia for medical education since Russia being the cheapest options available to do MBBS.
The teaching methodology includes all the latest and advanced techniques and methods. MBBS in Russia not only focus on the syllabus but also it focuses on the wide development of the student’s field of specification. MBBS in Irkutsk State Medical University is a 6 years medical course, taught in English.
The university is located in the city of Irkutsk, Irkutsk Oblast.
General medicine is offered for international students are Doctor of Medicine, which is an undergraduate degree, MBBS. It is six years medical program.
Postgraduate Medical Courses include,
MD / MS (Postgraduate) – Duration: 2 or 3 years optional
Admission requirements – MD or MBBS.
If you are planning to do bachelors in medicine in Russian medical college, the major eligibility criteria are that you must have obtained 50% average marks in physics, chemistry, and biology in your secondary education with English as a medium of study. For masters, you should have pursued a bachelor’s degree in medicine from a reputed university and the Russian university will offer you a seat based on your previous academic performances.
- There are exclusive lecture halls, seminar rooms and practical laboratories, developed and maintained as per the medical council.
- Study language is English, which is comfortable for both national and international students. However, it is also essential for international students to learn local language to communicate with the patients.
- Admission procedure is simple and straight forward. Student selection to MBBS and BDS courses are made purely based on academic performance.
- International students are enrolled only based on merit.
- Spacious class rooms, laboratories with state of the art facilities, well stocked libraries, hostel services with all amenities, sports and cultural etc
- MBBS in is Irkutsk State Medical University regarded as internationally reputed medical program, approved by the Medical council of India. The quality of education offered by these universities is above par. This is also a major reason Indian students choose Russia to study MBBS.