Nizhniy Novgorod state Medical academy concentrates on imparting the knowledge, skills and values required for you to establish a successful and satisfying career as a doctor. Nizhniy Novgorod State Medical academy is an essential part of the European part of Russia. It is a major centre for training medical practitioners. Since 1998/99, academy has started training International students in the complete English medium. More than 600 students every year take admission in Nizhniy Novgorod State Medical academy from 38 different countries of Asia, Africa and Latin America are given training in Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy.
The medical faculty was opened in 1920 as a faculty of Nizhniy Novgorod State Medical academy. In May 1930, it became an independent university and in June 1994, it got recognition of the state medical university.
Medical academy is staffed with 722 well qualified specialists who include 76 professors and 145 associate professors; faculty of overseas education is equipped with 166 specialists among them-32 professors and 56 associate professors.
The medical academy has got the prominence of one of the most prestigious medical academy for higher education of the central part of Russia due to the active position of its administration and constant improvement of the educational base.
There is a proper provision for the theoretical education which is taken in eight separate buildings while clinical studies are carried out in well equipped clinics and hospitals. Lectures are delivered in proper English medium.
Nizhniy Novgorod is placed in the European part of Russia upon the junction of the Volga and Oka rivers, it is attributed as the third capital of Russia. Nizhniy Novgorod is graded as the first five cities of Russia for its population and Industrialization. The city is the capital of the Volga Federal District. It is famous for its rich history and culture. With its developed infrastructure and great opportunities makes the city more attractive for students who especially come from different countries.
Nizhniy Novgorod is the fifth largest city of Russia with the surmounting population of 1.2 million.
- Situated in the third largest city of Russia.
- Offers Undergraduates and postgraduates programs in English medium
- Has a good and large number of Indian students
- Industry oriented curriculum
- Highly qualified and experienced faculty
- World-Class Infrastructure
- Degrees recognized by the Medical council of India for registration in India.
Eligibility criteria and required documents for MBBS admissions
- Candidate must have scored 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in the 12th science.
- For reserved categories 40% marks
- Original Documents for the general secondary education.
- Birth certificate
- Medical certificate
- Original Certificate of General Secondary education
- Two copies of the certificate of secondary education translated into Russian language Certified by the Russian embassy.
- Faculty of General Medicine
- Pediatric faculty
- Faculty of Preventive medicine
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Pharmacy faculty
Course offered at the Nizhniy Novgorod State Medical Academy
- MBBS course offered at the medical academy is a full time six year course in a full time mode.
- This complete course is imparted in English medium and stands accredited by Ministry of Public Health of the Russian federation.
- Masters Program is for three years encompassing all specialties in medicine and dentistry.
The courses offered by the Nizhniy Novgorod State Medical Academy like MBBS,MD, MS ,BDS degrees are recognized/approved by the Medical Council of India, World Health Organization and International Medical Education Directory .
Combative fee structure at Nizhniy Novgorod State Medical Academy
For undergraduate’s courses, duration is for six years. And for Dentistry and Pharmacy it is for five years. The major factors involved for studying medical courses is the low fee structure and competitive cost of living and other expenses.
Hostels facility at the university campus
Every student is provided with comfortable rooms at 3 modern hospitals situated at the campus. Hostel rooms are furnished with necessary furniture, bed linen and attached kitchens. Students get all the facilities to enjoy the sport activities like sport halls, swimming pools and Internet. Each hostel is well furnished with a canteen and cafes with kitchen provisions and dining halls. Cafeterias and canteens connected to the college campus also provide Indian food to the students. The academy contributes a springboard for sportsmen with sporting facilities such as sports complex, including gymnasium, indoor football, badminton, tennis, volleyball, athletic stadiums etc. Cultural events are organized for the students. The students are not permitted to move out after 8 PM.
The objectives and missions at the Nizhniy Novgorod State Medical Academy promises to provide the highest quality of education, research and utmost care that will continue in the future with the same intensity. The key aim of the university is to prepare students for compassionate patient care, excellence in research and scholarship and socially conscious services.
You can call our consultants for any queries on the given number +98177000509. Our consultants will provide you immense guidance related to your admissions. We are the trusted consultancy.