The Orenburg State Medical University was formulated in August 1994, the first doctors graduated in May, 1946. It is positioned in Orenburg which is 1478 Kilometers southeast Moscow, adjoining to the border with Kazakhstan. It is considered as one of the leading and best universities of Russia.
Orenburg which is capital of Orenburg region, it is the most inhabitated town in Russia. The climate of the city is universal. The summers are hot and dry, winter is gently cold. During summers temperature can raise up to 40 degrees and in winters it can vary from light to heavy frost, sometimes there are light thaws up to 20 degrees below zero. The university is a big and dynamic city with interesting culture. Down on the Ural River there are the most attractions in the city like Elizabethan gate and a monument to Chkalov.
The Orenburg state Medical University promotes the students to study in a healthy environment. Students are permitted to focus on both extra- curricular and sports activities.
Admission process for Orenburg State Medical University is an easy process. It is approved by the Medical council of India, WHO/UNESCO. It is valid in India and other parts of the world. That means you are free to work anywhere.
- Faculties of General Medicine
- Faculty of Pediatrics
- Faculty Of Dentistry
- Department of preventive care
- Pharmaceutical department
- Department of Clinical Psychology
The highly skilled university prepares the students to the General Medicine and nearly two hundred newly trained students pass out from this university every year who serve the patients throughout the country as well the other major parts of the world. Students will get to know about 54 subjects during training program. The students are taught right from the beginning that is basic study of human body to the functioning of the body.
Medical Courses at Orenburg State Medical University
- MBBS ( General Medicine course)
- BDS (Graduate Dental Course)
- MD (Post Graduate Medical Course)
- MS (Post Graduate Medical course)
- MDS (Post Graduate Dental course)
Fees for Orenburg State Medical University
There are more than 18 clinical bases intended at training of students in Orenburg state Medical University:-
- Orenburg Regional Clinical hospital
- Municipal city clinical hospital
- Municipal city clinical hospital named after Pirogov N.I
- Orenburg regional clinical hospital no 1
- Municipal city clinical hospital
- Railway clinical hospital of Orenburg station
- Polyclinic of municipal city clinical hospital
Orenburg State Medical university Hostel facility
Orenburg state Medical University has comfortable and commodious hostel rooms available for the students. The rooms have complete facilities like access to the internet, water supply, electricity and various other facilities. There are total three hostels in the university and Indian students pursuing MBBS lives in 3rd hostel which is in the university campus. All favorable conditions are created in the hostel for the students. Hostel is considered as the second home for the medical aspirants who come from different countries to fulfill their dreams. University aims at holistic development of the university and upgrading and improving the sports work with students and motivate them to have a healthy lifestyle. Aerobics, swimming, basketball, volleyball, indoor soccer, table tennis, lifting, skiing and chess are the sport activities which are conducted for the students. There is a proper for the food for the students. Mess and hostel canteens serve healthy food and all different cuisines in veg and non-veg examined by the dietician to the students.
Why to pursue medical studies from Orenburg state Medical University?
As it is ranked in the top position universities of Russia. The university provides the medical education at an affordable price. The inclusive environment at the university given to the students in Orenburg State Medical University makes it the best option for the students to study MBBS. The following points will satiate your question to join Orenburg state Medical University:-
- The MBBS degree achieved from the OSMU is recognized by the WHO and MCI.
- After passing the national medical exam of that country, students are eligible to work in any part of the world.
- It is economical in comparison to other medical universities of that same country.
- The students pursuing Medical studies from OSMU are allowed to participate in international conferences and seminars which help them to gain knowledge and experiences in their particular field.
- The quality of education in Orenburg State Medical University is comparable to many countries like USA, UK and European countries.
- Education is delivered in a complete English medium. This is a very big advantage for the international students.
- No admission process is required at OSMU which makes the admission process very simple and accessible.
- The students get a very healthy environment to study MBBS with all the facilities and world class infrastructure.
- Students are given hands on training for the overall development to become a successful doctor.
To clear your further queries you can call us at +91-8177000509 and can connect with our consultants to know about your MBBS admissions. We are one of the trusted consultancies who will provide you relevant and innumerable guidance related to your MBBS admission. Book your seats through us before it gets late and accomplish your dreams and goals.
Good luck and best wishes to you all!