Uttara Women’s medical college is especially inaugurated for women’s higher education in the medical field. It is established in 1992 to enrich the hidden qualities of women’s in the medical sector and shape them for a bright future. It is one of the most reputed colleges for women’s and girls’ and college got affiliation from Dhaka University. Uttara is a private institution, offering education only to the selected students. It has tough selection criteria regarding admission. Students have to fulfill the required eligibility to get enrolled, otherwise disqualified.
The college has a training center for Nurses and Paramedics within campus area and it has a capacity to train a large number of students and help the private and public healthcare sector by producing trained nurses and other specialists of Medicine. College deals in 20 specializations and a working group of 121 faculty members of college.
|University/College name||Uttara Women’s Medical College.|
|Nationality||Both National and Foreigners.|
|Course Duration||5+1 year internship.|
|Fee Structure||USD $ 5000.|
|Basic Criteria||10+2 education with 60% marks obtained.|
|Authorization||Approved by MCI and WHO.|
|Language||Instructions are given in English.|
Uttara Women’s Medical College Admission Fees Structure 2019-2020
Fees structure of the college is not so heavy for the pocket; it is cheap and affordable as compared by other colleges of the city;
|Total Amount in USD||$25000.|
|Total Amount in INR||15,00,000.|
|Charges for Hostel||Rs. 48,000.|
|Charges of Food||Rs. 50,000.|
Note: Fees will remain constant for the following year and students have to pay admission and other charges only at the admission time.
Advantages of colleges
There are many benefits to choose this college higher medicine studies exclusively for female’s of Bengal and overseas female students are given below;
- The college has expanded in a large area with the full-fledged educational environment for overall development.
- The college has recognized by the World Health Organization and approved by the Medical Council of India.
- It offers course and programs in various specializations.
- It offers education only to female’s and offers training center also.
- The college has accredited by the Ministry of Education and health care and Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council.
- Students will get direct admission without any Donation Cost.
- They don’t take the Entrance Examination for the selection process.
- The tuition fee of college, as well as other charges, is less expensive and easy to fit in your budget.
Authorization of College
The college has fulfilled the requirement and get accredited by the Bangladesh medical regulatory body and listed in some of the popular medical organizations;
- Affiliated by the University of Dhaka.
- Approved by the World Health Organization and Medical Council of India.
- Listed in World Directory Medical Schools.
- Acknowledged by the ministry of Education and health care.
Faculties of college
As the talk comes to the faculties of college, we don’t let this topic undiscussed. We have listed the main departments undertake by the college curriculum;
- Department of General Medicine.
- Department of dentistry.
- Department of continue Profession Development.
- Department of Pharmacy.
- Department of cardiology.
- Department of Surgery.
- Department of preparation for Specialize with technical education.
Uttara Women’s Medical College and Hospital Eligibility and Admission process
If you want to take admission in any educational or competitive firm you have to match their requirement and then you are allowed to take part in their activity. The same process follows in this College also you have to be eligible to take admission and eligibility criteria are given below;
Students must have to pass higher secondary education fr0m a recognized board or university with minimum 60% marks secured. A student must have cleared their intermediate with Subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. Student’s age should be 17 years or as on 31st December of the admission year.
Students must have qualified NEET Examination with required Score for Admission.
Admission will be based on merits obtained by the Students and after that seats will be allotted accordingly.
Uttara City Insight
Uttara is a sub-district in Bangladesh. It is the less populated city of Dhaka and far from the crowd of the main city. Uttara city was established as a place far away from urban disturbances but today because of the increasing flow of peoples in Uttara industrial and commercial work it has become the center of Attraction for many peoples.
The city is planned in Grid Shape and divided into 14 sectors and provide shelter to 345,097 peoples of the country. It has superb transportation connectivity that connects the city from major towns of the country. There is a long list of education institutions situated in Uttara City.
For queries related to MBBS in Bangladesh medical colleges, fill the inquiry form available at our website or give a call – 7533005179 or 8177000509.