BPKIHS PG entrance exam for admission to MD/MS courses has been scheduled to be conducted on 22nd June, 2019 by B.P.Koirala Institute of Health Sciences, Dharan, Nepal for vacant MD/MS seats (International Category). Online application can be filled up to 7th May to 5th June, 2019.
BPKIHS PG Exam 2019 is medical PG entrance test for admission to MD/MS/MDS, DM, PHD, MDHA, MPH, Fellowship in Emergency medicine & MSc. (Basic Science & Nursing). Lots of medical aspirants who were waiting for this notification, can fill application form. You will get complete details about entrance exam, BPKIHS Application form, exam dates, syllabus and counselling.
Also Read – How to Pursue MBBS in Nepal for Indian Students.
B.P.Koiral Institute of Health Sciences is leading health sciences university of Nepal. Every year lots of candidates enrol in BPKIHS for various academic programs from Nepal, India and various international communities. The university is located at Dharan, Nepal.
Eligibility criteria for Indian Students (International)
Candidates who want admission in MD/MS program must meet following eligibility criteria.
- Less than 45 years of age on the last date of submission of application
- Passed I.Sc or Class XII or 10+2 system or A level or equivalent examination
- MBBS or equivalent medical degree recognized by BPKIHS and who have completed one year of internship
- Registered with Medical Council in their respective state/country.
Candidates need to pay NPR 5000/ for Nepalese, Rs.5000 for Indians and USD 85/ for international candidates.
The application fee can be deposited in favor of B. P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences, Dharan” OR A SWIFT transfer should be made in favor of “B. P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences, Dharan” in any one of the banks mentioned below.
- Application form available: 7th May to 5th June, 2019
- Last date to submit application form with late payment: 6 to 12th June, 2019 (Application fees with late payment Rs.7000/-)
Entrance exam dates:
- MD/MS/MDHA: Saturday, 22nd June 2019 at 9:30 am
- MDS: Saturday, 22nd June 2019 at 2:30 pm
- MPH : Thursday, 27th June 2019 at 9:30 am
- MSc: Thursday, 27th June 2019 at 2:30 pm
How to apply
Candidate must submit their application form via online mode. No manual application will be entertained. The online The BPKIHS PG online application form is available at bpkihs.edu or entrance.bpkihs.edu. The online application form can be filled up to 1st August.
BPKIHS PG entrance result
The institution has announced result on 24th June 2019. Applicants may check their result in the list published online and counselling process.
Check your result– Click Here
The process of counseling will be held on 1st July, 2019 (Monday) 09:00 am at Ground Floor, Auditorium Hall, BPKIHS. Counselling will be done on the basis of merit list drawn from the entrance examination.
Official counselling notice
Document required during counseling
- Entrance Examination Admit Card
- Original mark sheet of SLC / Class 10 / matriculation.
- Original transcript of I. Sc. or Class XII of 10+2 system or A level examination.
- Original certificates and mark sheets/ transcripts of MBBS for MD/MS/MDHA.
- Original certificates and mark sheets/transcripts of BDS for MDS.
- Migration certificate (MBBS/BDS).
- Character certificate (MBBS/BDS).
- Original Certificate of registration with the medical council/accreditation body in their respective country.
- Nepalese candidate applying for clinical subjects except GP&EM must produce one year work experience certificate for open category and two years for government sponsored category.
- Any candidate who has been working in hospitals under Ministry of Health must show original ‘No Objection Letter’ from the Ministry of Health at the time of application. Likewise, candidates working in other Public or private Institutions should also submit “No Objection Letter” from their current institution/employer. No other letters will be entertained.
- All candidates who have graduated under Nepal Government scholarship must produce release letter issued by the Ministry of Health, Government of Nepal.
- Original Citizenship/ Passport/ Voter ID card/ Domicile Certificate
(will be returned after verification.)
Read Official Notification – Click Here