BHMS Admission 2020: Make Your Career in Homeopathic Medicine
The admission process is about to start for academic year 2020-21. Candidates seeking admission in BHMS course must appear and qualify BHMS entrance exam conducted by central (NEET-UG) or state government.
We are a team of higher educational counselors experts in medical education. We offer admission guidance for top Pvt Homeopathy medical colleges in India. Fill out inquiry form or call us 7533005179, 8177000506, 8177000509.
BHMS Course Details
Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery BHMS is a medical course that undertakes the study of homeopathic medicine branch. It is an undergraduate level course that takes a time period of 5 years and 6 months. Students can also pursue higher studies after completing their graduate degree. BHMS is an integrated part of medical study that preserve and heal the human body by inner method.
Homeopathy is a profound system of adding natural supplements that are found in the lap of Mother Nature with modern medicine. Homeopathic believes in self –healing power. It recovers patient by just helping them through natural substances
Sir Samuel Hahnemann is the father of Homeopathy and it is developed in Germany by the end of 18th century. In this medical system medicines are in liquid form and made by the extraction of natural plants, herbs animals and minerals. The Quantity of doses are depend on the diseases.
There is a vast scope in Homeopathy as is widely recognized as one of popular medical education after the Allopathy and Ayurveda. After completing BHMS course a prefix Doctor (Dr.) is added with the title. BHMS is a degree awarded after completing the full study of 5.6 years with internship and it is a compulsory part of the medical system.
BHMS Admission Process and Eligibility Criteria
BHMS Eligibility Criteria
Candidate have to be eligible to get admitted in BHMS College, requirements are mentioned below;
- The candidate applying for BHMS course have passed their 10+2 with 50% marks with the subject of Physics ,chemistry ,Biology and English in 12 class.
- Students applying for BHMS must have qualified some national level (NEET) and State level entrance exams and got a valid score required for admission.
- The age limit should be minimum 17 years old as on admission year.
BHMS Admission Process
- The admission in BHMS course are done through centralized counseling on the basis of score/rank in the entrance examination.
- The shortlisted candidate may participate in counselling process for admission and seats are allotted to them based on their score/rank in entrance exam.
- Reservation and weight-age also exist depends upon the ST /SC/OBC, NIR quota donation, etc.
BHMS Course Duration & Syllabus
BHMS course can be adopted after completing 12 with science stream .This is a long Professional course take time period of 5 years and 6 months. During the 5.6 years 4 years and 6 months are for academic studies and 1 year is followed by the internship in practical. BHMS are available at undergraduate, postgraduate, diplomas and integrated level.
There are some main Subjects that are taught during the academic session via lectures, training and projection system. Course contain subjects like Human Anatomy ,Physiology ,Biochemistry , Community Medicine , Histology, Homeopathic Pharmacy, Homeopathic Materia Medical, Organon of Medicine , Principle of Homeopathic Philosophy , Pathology, Microbiology, Forensic Medicine toxicology, pediatric, surgery, homeopathic therapeutics, etc.
- There is a high demand of the Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and surgery (BHMS admission) candidate not only in India but in foreign countries also. One can start applying for job with the known organization or may choose to higher studies in specific branch of homeopathy.
- The candidate can apply for the post like Homeopathic Consultant, Homeopathic Doctor, pharmacist, Jr. Lecturer, or may get hired by any government or private sector at reasonable salary per annum.
- Various Multinational Companies of medicine are hiring BHMS Doctor for research and Manufacturing Homeopathic medicines for the wellness of the society. Likewise Ayurveda, Homeopathic medicines have no side effects and it is 100% effective method of healing and regenerate the body for longevity.
- For more details of BHMS admission, eligibility criteria, BHMS fees and top colleges, consult our counselors at 7533005179, 8177000506, and 8177000509.