BPKIHS MBBS Entrance exam is Pre-medical entrance exam conducted by BP Koirala Institute of Health Sciences, Nepal. Candidates who want study MBBS in B P Koirala Institute of Health Sciences may submit online application. The application form can be filled online August to Sept 2019. The examination has been scheduled to be conducted in October 2019 (The date has not been announced yet.)
B P Koirala Institute of Health Science is leading medical institution in Nepal. The BPKIHS was established in 1993 in Dharan. Dharan is the city in Sunsari district of eastern Nepal. The medical institution run a 700 beded teaching hospital. BPKIHS offers graduate post graduate and certification programs in medical, dental nursing and public health.
- Course: MBBS/BDS
- Duration: 5½ academic years including one year community oriented compulsory residential rotatory internship at BPKIHS and its teaching districts.
- Academic year: 2019-20
BPKIHS MBBS Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who want apply for MBBS in Nepal (BPKIHS), must meet following eligibility criteria-
- Have passed ISc or class XII examination of the 10+2 system or A level or its equivalent Higher Secondary Education Board with Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English as their major subjects and obtained at least 50% marks each in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and also 50% marks in aggregate.
- Must have completed 17 years as on 31st December 2019
- NEET qualified (for Indian Students)
Candidate who want to apply for BPKIHS MBBS entrance exam 2019 need to pay following prescribed application fee-
- Nepal Candidates – NRs 3500/-
- Indian Candidates – INR 3500/-
- Foreign Nationals other than Indian – $100/-
Bank account details to deposit/transfer application fees-
Important Dates (yet to announce)
- Submit online application from – August 2019
- Last date to apply online – September 2019
- Submit online application with late fees –
- Download admit cards from – 1st week October 2019
- BPKIHS Entrance exam date -1st week October 2019
BPKIHS MBBS Application from
Interested and eligible candidate may submit online application between in the month of August/Sept 2019. The online application can be accessed at http://entrance.bpkihs.edu.
BPKIHS will conduct entrance common entrance examination for both MBBS and BDS programs. The test will be held on various centers selected by Institute entrance exam committee.
Entrance Examination for all schemes comprises of multiple choice Questions in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English, General Knowledge, Introduction to Health and Aptitude for Medicine/Dentistry.
The duration of examination will be 3 and half hour. There would be single question paper containing 200 multiple choices questions of 200 marks. There is no negative marking provision in examination.
The distribution of marks as follows-
- Physics – 50 marks
- Chemistry – 50 marks
- Biology – 50 marks
- English, General Knowledge, Introduction to Health and Aptitude for Medicine/Dentistry – 50 marks.
The institute will issue admit card to all applicants online at official website. It is compulsory to produce admit card along with proof of identity with photograph attached of candidate issued by government authority and original bank voucher/SWIFT transfer receipt of examination fee at the time of entrance examination.
For admission assistance call at – 7533005179
For further details read official prospectus (Last year notification)– Click here