BPKIHS MBBS Entrance exam is Pre-medical entrance exam conducted by BP Koirala Institute of Health Sciences, Nepal. Candidates who want to study MBBS in BP Koirala Institute of Health Sciences may submit an online application. The application form can be filled online August to Sept 2020. The examination has been scheduled to be conducted on Sept 2020.
BP Koirala Institute of Health Science is a leading medical institution in Nepal. The BPKIHS was established in 1993 in Dharan. Dharan is the city in Sunsari district of eastern Nepal. The medical institution runs a 700-bed teaching hospital. BPKIHS offers graduate post-graduate and certification programs in medical, dental nursing and public health. The college it self is conducting authority of BPKIHS entrance exam 2020.
- Course: MBBS/BDS
- Duration: 5½ academic years including one year community-oriented compulsory residential rotatory internship at BPKIHS and its teaching districts.
- Academic year: 2020-21
BPKIHS MBBS Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who want to apply for MBBS in Nepal (BPKIHS), must meet following eligibility criteria-
- Have passed class XII examination of the 10+2 system or A level or its equivalent Higher Secondary Education Board with Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English as their major subjects and obtained at least 50% marks each in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and also 50% marks in aggregate.
- Must have completed 17 years as on 31st December 2019
- NEET qualified (for Indian Students)
The candidate who wants to apply for BPKIHS MBBS entrance exam 2020 need to pay following prescribed application fee. Without application fees the form will not be accepted. The fees can be deposited/transferred in college account.
- Nepal Candidates – NRs 4000/-
- Indian Candidates – INR 4000/-
- Foreign Nationals other than Indian – $100/-
Bank account details to deposit/transfer application fees-
BPKIHS Entrance Exam Date 2020
- Submit an online application from – August, 2020
- Last date to apply online – Sept, 2020
- Submit online application with late fees – will be updated.
- Download admit cards from – will be updated.
- BPKIHS Entrance exam date – will be updated.
BPKIHS MBBS Application form
Interested and eligible candidate may submit an online application between August/Sept 2020. The online application can be accessed at http://entrance.bpkihs.edu.
BPKIHS will conduct entrance common entrance examination for both MBBS and BDS programs. The test will be held on various centers selected by the Institute entrance exam committee.
Entrance Examination for all schemes comprises of multiple-choice Questions in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English, General Knowledge, Introduction to Health and Aptitude for Medicine/Dentistry.
The duration of the examination will be 3 and a half hour. There would be a single question paper containing 200 multiple choices questions of 200 marks. There is no negative marking provision in the examination. This is an add-on for every students and no marks will be deducted on wrong attempts.
The distribution of marks as follows
Let’s see distribution of marks in BPKIHS entrance test. The distribution marks has been given below as per subject wise-
- Physics – 50 marks
- Chemistry – 50 marks
- Biology – 50 marks
- English, General Knowledge, Introduction to Health and Aptitude for Medicine/Dentistry – 50 marks.
BPKIHS MBBS Entrance Admit Card
The institute will issue admit card to all applicants online at the official website. It is compulsory to produce admit card along with proof of identity with a photograph attached of the candidate issued by government authority and original bank voucher/SWIFT transfer receipt of examination fee at the time of entrance examination.
Instructions to download BPKIHS admit card
BPKIHS admit card can be downloaded through its official website only. No offline admit card will be sent to the candidates. Follow instructions below-
- Visit BPKIHS official website
- Click on download admit card link
- Enter application number along with your date of birth or required entries.
- Click on download button, print it and keep it safe for future reference.
For admission assistance call at – 8177000509
For further details read official prospectus (previous year) – Click here