IOM MBBS Entrance Exam 2020: Institute of Medicine, Tribhuvan University, Nepal has released online application to be filled between August to Sept 2020. IOM Nepal invites application from Nepal and foreign student for admission to UG medical course (MBBS) in Nepal.
Aspirants who want admission in IOM and its affiliated medical colleges, need to submit online application form through Institute of Medicine, Nepal official website. The date of online application form will be updated here one its official declared, candidates are required to check the website regularly for latest updates.
Candidate who qualifies the entrance test conducted by Tribhuvan University (IOM) will be eligible to take admission in MBBS/BDS programme in its affiliated medical colleges.
Eligibility Criteria for IOM MBBS Admission:
- Age Limit: Minimum age 17 years as on December 2020.
- Educational Qualification: Student must score 50% marks in 10+2 with Biology group including English from recognized board. Student must secure 50% marks in each subject Physics, Chemistry Biology (PCB).
- Valid Indian Passport.
- Must be NEET-UG qualified.
Student needs to pay Rs.5000 (Nepali Rupees) as an application fee. The application fee can be deposited any branch of Himalayan Bank Ltd. Make sure this application fees is mandatory to appear in IOM MBBS entrance exam 2020.
The dates of IOM entrance exam 2020 has not been released yet. We are waiting for the official notification as soon as it is declared official we will update it here, keep visiting the website.
- Online application submission starts: August, 2020
- Last date to submit online application: Sept, 2020
- Date to pay application fee: will be updated soon.
- Date to collect admit card: will be updated soon.
- IOM MBBS Entrance Exam Date: will be updated soon.
How to Apply for IOM Entrance Exam (for Indian Student)
The mode of application is online and it will be available on IOM official website www.iom.edu.np. Online submission of application starts from August to Sept 2020. The online application submission is mandatory for each student. Make sure to cross check your details while final submission of application data. Submitted application can not be edited again.
Follow given instructions:
- Visit http://iomexam.edu.np/ OR http://18.104.22.168/
- Click the link “Entrance” from menu option then click on “Bachelor” option.
- Read the instructions carefully, fill and complete your application form.
- After successful submission of online application, take a printout of confirmation page.
- Pay the prescribed application fee in given bank details.
How to Get Admit Card?
Indian students are not eligible to download online admit card. Students may collect admit card by submitting confirmation page of filled application, Bank voucher of Himalayan Bank and original ID with Xerox copy from campus, the details has been given below-
Date: will be published.
Time: 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Venue: Department of Information Technology (DIT) Building, Office of the Dean, Institute Of Medicine (IOM), Maharajgunj, Kathmandu, Nepal
Previous Year Official Notification – Click here