IOM MBBS Entrance Exam 2018: Institute of Medicine, Tribhuvan University, Nepal has released notification for admission to MBBS programme. IOM Nepal invites application from Nepal and foreign student for admission to UG medical course (MBBS). Aspirants who were waiting for IOM MBBS entrance application form, now they can submit it online through IOM Nepal official website. The online application is available from 17th August to 14th Sept 2018 and entrance test is to be held on 22 Sept 2018. Candidates who qualify the entrance test conducted by Tribuvan University (IOM) will be eligible to take admission in MBBS/BDS programme in its affiliated medical colleges.
Eligibility Criteria for IOM MBBS Admission:
- Age Limit: Minimum age 17 years as on December 2018.
- Educational Qualification: Student must score 50% marks in 10+2 with Biology group including English from recognized board. Student must secure 50% marks in each subject Physics, Chemistry Biology (PCB) from recognized board.
- Valid Indian Passport
Application fee: Student needs to pay Rs.5000 (Nepali Rupees) as an application fee. The application fee can be deposited any branch of Himalayan Bank Ltd.
Online application submission starts: 17th August, 2018
Last date to submit online application: 14th Sept, 2018 up to 5:00PM
Date to pay application fee: 16th September to 21st September, 2018
Date to collect admit card: 16th September to 21st September, 2018
IOM Entrance Exam Date: 22 Sept, 2018
How to Apply for IOM Entrance Exam (for Indian Student): The mode of application is online and it is available on IOM official website www.iom.edu.np. Online submission of application starts from 17th August to 14th Sept 2018.
Follow given instructions:
- Visit http://iom.edu.np or click here
- Click the link “MBBS 2075 Online application form” from Notice board given on right side.
- Read the instructions carefully, fill and complete your application form.
- After successful submission of online application, take a printout of confirmation page.
- Pay the prescribed application fee in given bank details.
How to Get Admit Card?
Indian students are not eligible to download online admit card. Students may collect admit card by submitting confirmation page of filled application, Bank voucher of Himalayan Bank and original ID with Xerox copy from campus, the details has been given below-
Date: 16th September to 21st September, 2018.
Time: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Venue: Department of Information Technology (DIT) Building, Office of the Dean, Institute Of Medicine (IOM), Maharajgunj, Kathmandu, Nepal
Apply Online: http://iom.edu.np/mbbs2075/public/application
Read Official Notification: Click here