IOM MBBS Entrance Exam 2019: Institute of Medicine, Tribhuvan University, Nepal has released online application to be filled between 9th August to 1st Sept 2019. IOM Nepal invites application from Nepal and foreign student for admission to UG medical course (MBBS).
Aspirants who want admission in IOM and its affiliated medical colleges, need to submit online application form through Institute of Medicine, Nepal official website. The date of online application form will be updated here one its official declared, candidates are required to check the website regularly for latest updates.
Candidates who qualify the entrance test conducted by Tribuvan University (IOM) will be eligible to take admission in MBBS/BDS programme in its affiliated medical colleges.
Eligibility Criteria for IOM MBBS Admission:
- Age Limit: Minimum age 17 years as on December 2019.
- Educational Qualification: Student must score 50% marks in 10+2 with Biology group including English from recognized board. Student must secure 50% marks in each subject Physics, Chemistry Biology (PCB) from recognized board.
- Valid Indian Passport
Application fee: Student needs to pay Rs.5000 (Nepali Rupees) as an application fee. The application fee can be deposited any branch of Himalayan Bank Ltd.
- Online application submission starts: 9th August, 2019
- Last date to submit online application: 1st Sept, 2019
- Date to pay application fee: 1st to 6th Sept, 2019 (within banking hours)
- Date to collect admit card: 2nd Sept to 6th Sept
- IOM MBBS Entrance Exam Date: 7th Sept, 2019 (10:00AM to 12:00)
How to Apply for IOM Entrance Exam (for Indian Student): The mode of application is online and it is available on IOM official website www.iom.edu.np. Online submission of application starts from August to Sept 2019.
Follow given instructions:
- Visit http://iomexam.edu.np/ OR http://126.96.36.199/
- Click the link “Entrance” from menu option then click on “Bachelor” option.
- Read the instructions carefully, fill and complete your application form.
- After successful submission of online application, take a printout of confirmation page.
- Pay the prescribed application fee in given bank details.
How to Get Admit Card?
Indian students are not eligible to download online admit card. Students may collect admit card by submitting confirmation page of filled application, Bank voucher of Himalayan Bank and original ID with Xerox copy from campus, the details has been given below-
Date: 2nd Sept to 6th Sept 2019.
Time: 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Venue: Department of Information Technology (DIT) Building, Office of the Dean, Institute Of Medicine (IOM), Maharajgunj, Kathmandu, Nepal
Official Notification – Click here