Chinese universities are getting popular among international students to study higher degree courses. MBBS in China for Bangladeshi students is an appropriate option for high quality education and clinical training. China is becoming the hottest destination among Bangladeshi students. Every year a large pool of Bangladeshi students come to china to study medicine and other courses.
There is total 45 MoE listed Medical Universities are approved by the Chinese Education Ministry to study English medium medicine in China. Bangladeshi students seeking MBBS in China can choose from only 45 approved universities as per the Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council. Last year, more than 10,000 Bangladeshi students visit Chinese universities to take admission in Chinese universities. Majority of students choose to study English medium MBBS in China.
The cost of MBBS in affordable in Chinese universities in comparison Bangladeshi colleges or other countries. Chinese universities are the home of thousands of international students from different countries such as Bangladesh, India, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Myanmar, Africa, Korea, etc. Universities of china provide great exposure in clinical medicine. The process of admission is quick and effortless. You have to follow simple steps to apply for MBBS admission.
Quick points of MBBS in China
- MBBS in China is known as MD degree course.
- Duration of MBBS program in china is six years.
- Fees structure of MBBS is affordable.
- There are 45 approved universities in China.
- MBBS is available in English medium.
- Last date apply in China is 30th September every year or depends upon university.
- Minimum 10+2 qualification from science subjects is required.
- Universities of China are approved by Ministry of Education China, WHO, NMC, BMDC, etc.
Why to Study MBBS in China for Bangladeshi students
Universities of China are one of the oldest universities in the world. They are providing education in field of medicine from a long-long years ago. University of Peking, Nanjing University, Southeast University, Shanghai Jiao Tong University are some of the oldest universities of China.
- Chinese medical universities provide comprehensive curriculum, they have increased level of discipline in their campuses, improved teaching and research.
- Chinese Universities offer number of opportunities to take benefit of upgraded studies, infrastructure, career-oriented teaching sessions to become a better Doctor.
- Universities of China are recognized by various leading bodies such as Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council, World Health Organization, Pakistan Medical Council, United Nation Education Scientific and Cultural Organization, Ministry of Education, China, etc.
- MBBS is available in English medium for Bangladeshi or International students.
- Universities offer comfortable accommodation facility to international students.
- After completing MBBS in China, Bangladeshi students can practice medicine in China or pursue PG in Medicine from best countries.
- Process of admission is easy for MBBS in China for Bangladeshi students.
MBBS in China for Bangladeshi Students: Eligibility Criteria
Chinese medical institutions have become the first choice of international students because of their quality education, world recognition degree, infrastructure and other factors. Also, the entry requirements for Bangladeshi students to take admission in MBBS program are also straightforward.
Basic eligibility criteria of MBBS in China for Bangladeshi Students
- The age of the medical students to get MBBS admission in China is 18 years. Students should not be less than 18 years at the year of admission.
- They must have completed 10+2 education with science stream subjects such as Physics, Chemistry and biology.
- They must secure at least 70% marks in 10+2.
- Students must all the documents required for admission in Chinese University.
MBBS in China for Bangladeshi students fee structure
Chinese Medical universities offer affordable MBBS program. The tuition fee of degree programs is also subsidized by the Government of China. MBBS in Chinese universities are available lowest cost.in China, you can avail the benefit of international standard education and infrastructure at lowest price. Minimum cost of MBBS in China is 4500 USD to 6000 USD per year.
MBBS in China for Bangladeshi Admission
The process of admission in china for Bangladeshi students is quite simple. Bangladeshi students seeking admission in China have to meet with the entry requirements. Some Chinese universities also conduct their own entrance examination for admission. Last date apply is 30 September. But some universities also launch spring Intake (In March) and June and July intake for MBBS candidates.
Step wise admission procedure
- Choose the university and visit the official website of the university.
- Fill the application form of the university. Attach the required documents and submit it.
- Now, the university will offer Visa letter to the eligible students.
- The students who will receive the Visa letter can apply for Visa at Chinese Embassy in Bangladesh.
- After completing visa application procedure, you will get your Visa within specified date.
- Arrange your Flight tickets and fly to China.
Documents Required for MBBS in China for Bangladeshi Students
Before leaving the country, make sure that you have all the documents required for admission. Check the official website of the university as each university has its individual requirements.
- 10th and 12th mark sheet and certificate.
- Hard Copy of Application form
- School leaving certificate
- Medical fitness certificate
- A valid passport
- Students Visa
- Police Clearance Report
Best universities of China for Bangladeshi Students
- Ningxia Medical University
- Jilin University
- China Medical University
- Shandong University
- Fudan University
- Jaingsu Medical University
- Wuhan University and more.
What to do after MBBS in China
After completing MBBS in China, Bangladeshi students have several options to look to boost their career in medicine. They can pursue PG degree in medicine after completing MBBS or can practice Medicine in Bangladesh after completing the formalities to practice as a doctor.