Chinese universities have seen rapid growth in medical sector in past decades. More and more international students are taking admission in Chinese universities to pursue medicinal courses in different branch of medicine. Chinese universities have become the center of attraction for international students from Nepal, India, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Burma, etc. China is one of the best countries to opt MBBS in China for Nepali students and others.
Nowadays, MBBS in China is very trending among Nepali students. China offer 5+1 years MBBS course to Nepali medical students. China is a leading country to provide high quality education in medical science. The degree issued by the Chinese universities is globally recognized. Medical universities of China host well experienced teaching staffs to prepare future medical professionals.
|Full form of MBBS||Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery known as Doctor of Medicine.|
|Degree offered by Chinese university||World recognized MD (Doctor of Medicine) degree|
|Course duration||Total six years including one-year mandatory Internship.|
|Fees structure of MBBS course||Minimum 3-4 lakhs or more depends upon university popularity and location.|
|Medium of Course||English medium|
|Basic eligibility||10+2 with science stream.|
|Top universities||Jilin University, China Medical university, Zhejiang University, China Medical University, etc.|
|Approved or recognized by||WHO, Chinese Ministry of Education, IMED, NMC, Nepal Medical Council, etc.|
|Food and Accommodation||University offers hostel facility to the international students.|
Benefits of MBBS in China for Nepali Students
Chinese university provides international standard education to the students.
- Admission procedure of Chinese medical Universities is very simple has requires less documents.
- Students will be eligible to practice medicine in majority of countries after clearing Medical Licensing Examination.
- Cost of MBBS in China is low.
- Universities offer favorable studying environment and best infrastructure for clinical practice.
- Chinese Medical universities are affiliated with best hospitals for medical & clinical training.
- Universities offer exceptional facilities best campus life to the students.
- Nepali students can do their internship in Chinese hospitals as well.
- Cost of living in China is budget friendly. You will also find private accommodation in china at affordable cost.
MBBS Duration for Nepali Students
No doubts, that Chinese medical university is primer choice of international students including Nepali students as well. Chinese universities offer six-year MBBS program to the international medical candidates. MBBS program is available in English medium for Nepali candidates. The program is divided into two parts; first five years involve theoretical studies and clinical practice. Furthermore, you have to go through one year internship at affiliated hospitals in China or you can do it in Nepal.
MBBS in China for Nepali Students Fees Structure
The Tuition fees of bachelor of Medicine, bachelor of surgery is around 2-3lakhs per year. The cost of MBBS program even without scholarship is very low in China. Well, the cost could increase depending upon the facilities, infrastructure, location offered by the university.
MBBS in China for Nepali Students Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria of Chinese medical universities for Nepali students are not burdensome process. The criteria are very simple to get enrolled in Chinese university. Nepali students have to fulfill some requirements to get enrolled in MBBS program.
- To apply for MBBS admission in China, age of the Nepali aspirants should not be less than 18 years by 31st December at admission year.
- Nepali aspirants must have completed 10+2 education or equivalent certification education from a recognized board of country.
- Aspirants must have passed +2 educations with minimum 50% marks in Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
- Aspirants must have a valid passport.
- Additionally, they must have passed entrance examination conducted by Tribhuvan University (Institute of Medicine), Kathmandu University, B.P Koirala Institute of Health Sciences or Patan Academy of Health Sciences.
MBBS in China for Nepali Students Admission Procedure
The process of admission in MBBS program in China for Nepali student is not a tough job. It is very simple and hassle-free. Students have meet with the specified criteria of the university. The last date to apply for MBBS in China is 31st September. Students must hold all documents before admission. Class will be commenced from first or second week in October.
How to Apply
- Visit the official website of the university.
- Fill the application form correctly and upload the scanned copies of documents/certificates.
- Pay the application fees.
- University will offer admission letter to the eligible students.
- After getting admission letter you can apply for students VISA.
- You will get your Visa within 6-8 weeks.
- Arrange your travelling tickets and move to China.
Documents required for Admission
- Passport size Photographs
- Citizenship certificate
- 10th and 12th academic transcripts
- Character certificate
- School Level Certificate/Secondary Education Examination mark Sheet and certificate.
- Valid passport.
- Students Visa
- Entrance Examination Certificate
Top Chinese Medical Universities
- Peking University
- Wuhan University
- Jilin University
- Fudan University
- Tsinghua University
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Nanjing University
China is one of the fastest growing and developing nations in multiple sectors. The universities of china are the center of attraction for international students it is offering world class education from schooling, graduation to PG and Doctoral level programs. Medical universities of China are recognized by world leading organizations. MBBS graduates are successfully working in different countries at high pay scale after completing MBBS from China.