Asian Medical Institute was established in 2004. It is located in Kant city. Kant city is only 20 km distance from capital Bishkek. You can reach the university in only 40 minutes from Manas International Airport, Bishkek.
Asian medical institute is the leading higher medical institution of the Kyrgyz Republic. Asian Medical Institute was established with the official license by the ministry of education and ministry of health of Kyrgyz Republic as Registration number 1-184. ASMI is enlisted in the world directory of medical schools published by WHO.
The Medical Council of India, Nepal, Pakistan, Great Britain, USA, and others recognize the degree of ASMI. Asian Medical Institute is recognized by more organizations than any other medical institute of Kyrgyz Republic.
There are 4 faculties in the institute: Medical, Dentistry, Nursing, preparatory courses
The Asian Medical Institute has been recognized by the Ministry of Education & Ministry of Health of Kyrgyzstan to train medical professionals for foreign countries, having highly professional teaching staff. ASMI is listed in W.H.O. Directory and FAIMER (Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research ), IMED (International Medical Education Directory)
The separate hostel has been provided for Girls and Boys, which are walking distance from the university. In the hostel building, there is the student canteen. Indian food is provided in the college canteen, specially prepared by Indian cooks. Security service protects the hostel. College campus is under CCTV surveillance. Student takes their examination under CCTV surveillance. Both boys and girls hostel is also under CCTV surveillance.
Security staff remains alert on duty for 24 hours. Transport has been provided for students for their clinical work in an affiliated hospital. The hostel atmosphere is calm, quiet and conducive for studies. Hostels are supervised by Senior teaching faculty members. Special Coaching is provided by Indian Doctors for MCI Screening Test.
Asian Medical Institute Fee Structure
|Tuition Fees||4500 USD/year|
Specification of Asian Medical Institute Kyrgyzstan –
- European Medical curriculum
- College Degree is Valid in European countries without any entrance test.
- College Degree is Valid in INDIA, EUROPE, USA and the whole world
- Fully English medium study, Language course not required.
- World-class Medical study at very low cost.
- Advance preparation for MCI screening test by Indian doctors.
- Separate hostel for girls and boys with Wi-Fi facility.
- Indian food is available in the hostel.
- More than 600 Indian students are studying in Asian Medical Institute.
- Full visa and ticket support from the University.
- Free laundry service in the hostel.
- 24×7 hours supply of Electricity, cold and hot water
- ASMI is recognized in MCI(MEDICAL COUNCIL OF INDIA)
- ASMI is recognized by WHO(WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION)
- ASMI is listed in MCI- http://www.mciindia.org/MediaRoom/Announcements.aspx
- Check this link for List of Medical colleges, provided by Embassy of Kyrgyzstan.
- ASMI is listed in W.H.O Directory of Medical School – https://search.wdoms.org/
- ASMI is Listed in FAIMER (IMED) – http://www.faimer.org/
- ASMI is recognized by the Ministry of Education, Kyrgyzstan- http://www.university-directory.eu/Kyrgyzstan/Kyrgyzstan-Institutes.html
- ASMI is recognized by the Ministry of Health, Kyrgyzstan- http://www.university-directory.eu/Kyrgyzstan/Kyrgyzstan.html