Since 2004, Hungary has been a member of European Union and it is one of the economical countries to pursue General Medicine from Hungarian Medical Universities. The country has become economically developed and a major visited destination by the medical aspirants to pursue MBBS in Hungary and accomplish their dream to be a Doctor.
The Medical universities of Hungary offer high affordability, diversity, innovative technologies, comfortable environment and standard education, etc to provide advanced teaching and training to the students.
Some of the oldest Medical institutes offer an enormous variety of medicine and study opportunities in the medical field to provide quality education and wide exposure. Hungarian Universities give priority to international relations and thus enroll a large no. of foreign students every year. In order to increase the skills and provide international exposure they conduct student and staff exchange programs.
MBBS in Hungary
Hungary has collected fame from the medical students of all over the world for their top notch-medical colleges/Universities. To become a Doctor is the fondest dream of every medical aspirant and for all of them Hungary provides the best platform equipped with all facilities and utilities. Universities of Hungary offer various kinds of programs such as General Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Nursing, etc at very low cost.
This mixed-cultural country will provide you quality education with the latest curriculum, world-class infrastructure, advanced technologies as well as unforgettable experience in exciting culture. Hungarian Medical Universities are the largest provider of healthcare training to the medical candidates at national as well as international education sector. Over the years Hungary remains the first choice of medical seekers because of its vivid characteristic and amazing lifestyle.
Why to study MBBS in Hungary
Hungary has made some massive advancement in the medical sector and rapidly emerges as the hotspot for striving medical seekers. There are ample reasons why to choose MBBS in Hungary except other destinations.
- Hungary offers standard medicine courses at affordable tuition fees structure and living expenses. Among top Medical universities in Hungary the average tuition fees may range near about 10, 00,000 INR to 15, 00,000 depending upon the region and facilities provided at that university. Learning and living expenditure in Hungary is very inexpensive in all terms.
- For easy understanding and fluent communication, MBBS course is available in English Language for international students, so that they can easily understand the concept.
- As far as accommodation, so let me clear you that anyone can easily find accommodation. There are hostels available for international candidates, whereas you can also find private rooms, homestay, flats in various cities. Cost of accommodation is very cheap and appealing for many people.
- With their excellent Medical education Hungarian universities also offer globally recognized medical degrees to the graduates with the help of which students get placed anywhere in the world.
- The Medical universities of Hungary are affiliated with world top Medical organizations such as WHO, UNESCO, FMGE, etc.
- There is no Entrance Examination for international students.
- Admission procedure is very quick whereas eligibility criteria is quite simple in major universities.
MBBS in Hungary Course Duration
Getting an MBBS admission in best Medical school has never been more competitive than nowadays. This dramatically leads the students to apply in Foreign Medical Universities which offer the best medical education in English language. So if becoming a doctor has always been your dream then a Six year MBBS course from Hungarian Medical universities is best for you.
Medical Universities of Hungary are compiled with High European Standard education and medical programs which are considerably of higher quality. This 6 years (including internship) Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery course is divided into 12 Semesters which directly focus on laying the foundation of Basic Fundamentals of Medical Science, theoretical knowledge and practical training as well. MBBS in Hungary is offered in English medium to international students.
As we have mentioned that the entire 6 years course is divided into 12 Semesters, so right below we will provide you a list of subjects taught in different semesters. The entire syllabus is divided into three categories namely; pre-medical, para medical and clinical training.
|Year||Semester||List of Subjects|
|1.||1 and 2||Anatomy and histology|
|2.||3 and 4||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Histology, Physiology, Microbiology|
|3.||5 and 6||Path Physiology, Pharmacology, Pathology, Microbiology|
|4 to 6.||7 to 12||Internal Medicine, Neurology, Physiology, Oncology, pediatrics, Gynecology, Surgery, Psychology, ENT, cardiology, and some other subjects.|
Additionally, one year mandatory internship is conducted in selected hospitals to get hand-on experience and practical knowledge through observation about how to handle emergency situations, how to diagnose and provide effective cure to patients.
Top Medical Universities in Hungry
There are some top leading Medical Universities in Hungary for their notable medical education and considerable courses and programs offered to national and international students. List of recognized medical Universities is given below;
- Pecs University.
- The University of Debrecen
- The University of Szeged
- The Semmelwies University of Budapest
MBBS in Hungary Fees structure
As compared to the rest of European medical universities MBBS in Hungary is much more affordable and economical at many factors. Besides learning, daily expenditure and cost of accommodation is also cost friendly. An average family student can easily opt medical studies in Hungary.
Tuition fees may vary from university to university depending upon courses and facilities provided by the institution, for accurate fees visit the official website otherwise right below we have provided a fair picture about various undergraduate programs and their fees structure. Whereas in some institutions you have to pay fees before enrollment.
- Medicine and Dental programs range around 3000-4000 per semester.
- Business administration programs near about 1200 per semester.
- Engineering program 1500- 2500+ per semester.
MBBS in Hungary Eligibility Criteria
To take admission in Faculty of General Medicine at any University, you have to fulfill the essential eligibility criteria then only you are eligible to apply for undergraduate program in Hungary;
- Minimum age of candidate should be 17 years at the time of Admission.
- Candidates should have completed a 10+2 education standard with biology, chemistry, Physics and English as main subjects.
- Candidates must have scored at last 50% marks in 10+2 from a recognized board of Council.
- Indian students are required to Qualify NEET Examination to take admission in Hungary from 2018 onwards.
Admission procedure of MBBS in Hungary is very simple and straightforward so ultimately it’s hassle-free and less time consuming. Hungarian universities follow the standard of Bologna Process which means that for any Master course you must hold your bachelor’s degree. Admission of international students depends on merit and academic performance.
Admission procedure may differ from one institution to another as some universities conduct their own entrance examination and admit the students on the basis of final results and interview performance. Therefore, be careful before applying to any University and always check the conditions.
Generally you require below listed documents to be submitted for admission;
- An updated Resume
- A cover letter
- English proficiency test proof
- Transcript of records
- Mark sheet of 12 certificate
- Mark sheet of high school with pass Certificate
- A copy of passport
- Official Invitation letter sent by the university.
- Migration certificate
- Eligibility certificate
With its world class infrastructure, innovative technologies, digital learning, advanced teaching techniques, global reorganization and world exposure Hungary remains popular among medical pursuants who want to opt medicine from best leading universities. Hungary should be an ideal place to fulfil your dream and detailed knowledge of Medicine.