MBBS in Georgia is a popular medical education destination for the Indian students. It is a fantasy for various students to study MBBS in Europe. It is gradually enhancing a popular destination to study MBBS in European countries. MBBS in Georgia is the best suitable choice. Medical universities are best and suitable in Central Europe. The courses offered by the medical universities in Georgia are both recognized by the Medical Council of India and WHO.
At present, Georgia is obtaining importance as a popular destination among the medical students who wish to pursue their higher study. In India, there are several families who think two options to make a career choice either Medical or Engineering. If someone is planning to study abroad, they have several options to consider, which can be costly also. They have other alternatives in terms of affordability which can be Georgia, Ukraine, and Russia. This is making Georgia trendy and popular among the Indians students.
MBBS in Georgia Highlights
|Degree offered||MD (Equivalent to MBBS in India)|
|Program duration||6 Years|
|Eligibility Criteria||10+2 (50% marks in PCB)|
|Tuition Fees||4000 USD to 5500 USD per year|
|Accommodation||3120 USD per year*|
|Medical universities approved by||MCI & WHO & other bodies|
Georgia is an autonomous state of the Caucasus region of Eurasia. Georgia is not a part of Europe and not the members of the European Union. Placed at the crossroads of Western Asia and Eastern Europe, it is surrounded to the west by the bank sea, to the north by Russia, to the south by Turkey and Armenia and southeast by Azerbaijan. Tbilisi is the capital of Georgia. Georgia envelops a territory of 69, 7000 km and its population is almost 4.7 million. Georgia is a replete, semi-presidential republic, with the government elected through a representative democracy. Georgia is country brimming with amusing culture, religions along with the fascinating landscapes and ancient history. Georgia is a country where one can find the measureless sea. Georgian is the official language of Georgia.
Tbilisi State and Batumi the government colleges are recommended for Indian students. Till 2011, MBBS admission in Georgia is not very popular. Most of the students either prefer to go to Russia or Ukraine if they wished to go to East European countries. There was trouble with Russia on the eastern sector due to war. Therefore, students were suggested to pursue MBBS from Georgia instead of Ukraine.
List of MCI Approved Medical Colleges in Georgia
Recognition of Medical Universities
Recognition is the first checklist while applying for any university. As leading MBBS in Georgia consultant in India, we offer admission guidance only for approved medical universities. But it is the responsibility of every student to check the university recognition. The Medical universities in Georgia are recognized/approved by following bodies-
- Universities are approved by Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Listed in World Health Organization (WHO)
- Ministry of Education, Georgia
- Foundation of Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER)
- World Federation of Medical Education
Required Eligibility to Study MBBS in Georgian Universities
Dear medical aspirants, we know this one of the most important question of all. Student who want to get enrolled in Georgian medical universities, must meet with below required eligibility criteria-
- Candidate’s age should be between 17 to 25 years.
- He/she must have passed 10+2 with PCB and English from a recognized board in India.
- One should secure at least 50% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Candidate must be fluent in English language.
- Student must have passed NEET-UG in the current admission year. NEET is national level entrance test conducted across India to study MBBS.
- Some universities may demand minimum NEET score also, so just qualified is not enough.
Prescribed documents required for MBBS Admission in Georgia
The medical courses imparted to the students are completely in English. For the bachelor’s program, you will have to submit the 12th standard mark sheet and certificate. It is mandatory that you must qualify the intermediate from a recognized institution of any Indian university. Before enrolling for MBBS in Georgia, you are required to submit the following documents:-
- Candidates need to submit 10th & 12th marksheets.
- 10th & 12th certificate is also required to get MBBS admission in Georgia.
- Health certificate is required for as a fitness proof.
- One must have valid passport.
- Valid visa
- Birth Certificate
- Necessary College transcripts
- Passport size photographs with white background.
- No objection certificate to study in Georgia.
- Health insurance is compulsory for each candidate.
After the completion of the course, you can even enrol for the master’s degree program. Georgia is famously known for the medical universities which intents at academic excellence. Georgia medical universities have been established with the aim of developing caring and competent doctors who will work towards contributing high-quality health care facilities. The tuition fees at the medical universities of Georgia are lesser than any other medical universities in different countries. This is one of the factors which make the destination an itch for among the medical students.
MBBS in Georgia Admission Process for Indian Students
We as a leading educational consultant offer complete admission assistant and counseling to study in MBBS in Georgia. We know this is the tough decision to choose the university for every student. Don’t worry our expert counsellor will do it for you as per your interest and education budget. Admission process is simple and smooth, we have covered in few steps below-
- Students are required to fill the online application form along with the documents to be furnished.
- University issues an offer letter as soon it gets the application form.
- The students are required to deposit the fees in the bank account of the university.
- After 30 days, the students get the accreditation letter from the Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia, upon which the university gets a ministry order and issues an invitation letter to the students.
- Visa approval takes 30 days once the procedure gets completed. And then they have to submit the fees for the first-year course.
- When the fees get cleared, the process of departure gets finished.
Important Dates to Apply for MBBS Course in Georgia
- Generally universities take applications up to month of August. It may vary form university to university.
- Classes starts in the last week of September or October.
- There are limited number of seats of international students, so one should not wait for the deadline.
- Most of the universities offer MBBS seats on first come, first serve basis.
- Call us today for free counselling at 7533005179
MBBS in Georgia Fee Structure 2020
The fee structure in Georgia is lower as compared to other countries. Living cost in Georgia is affordable and cheap. But costs may vary according to your lifestyle. And once you complete the course, you can apply to the healthcare industry. The faculty at the medical universities will imbibe you with the skills and knowledge which is a prerequisite thing for churning out a successful career path.
|University||Tuition Fees/Year||Accommodation Fees/Year|
|Georgian National University||5500 USD||3120 USD|
|Geomedi Medical University||4000 USD||3120 USD|
|Ivane Javakhishivli Tbilisi State University||5000 USD||3120 USD|
Facilities offered by the medical universities
- The university is popularly known for its world-class infrastructure.
- During the freezing winter months, there are heating facilities well equipped in the classes.
- There is a proper provision for the library and excellent ambiance given to the students to encourage them with a colossal collection of books related to medicine.
- There are an internet facility and proper computer labs. You will get a wide exposure at the universities as conferences are organised where professors are invited to deliver lectures.
- There is a proper provision for the accommodation for the students. The hostel rooms are well furnished and cleaned and tidy and properly maintained by the hostel authorities.
- Students may enjoy at the university campus.
- Students have freedom to celebrate any occasion at the university campus.
- Sports is an important part of your lifestyle, university supports students and organizes tournament for students.
- Many cultures programs are also arranged by the university. Participating in such types of cultural activities develop other talents.
Reasons to study in Georgia
Georgia is a European country popular for its lifestyle and advancements. Their education quality is excellent and cot effective too. There are several reasons to opt Georgia for medical studies-
- Georgia is one of the matchless places when it comes to living standards and peace of life.
- There are a plethora of options for you to have a happy and relaxed life within a budget.
- While the country is a democratic republic, the crime rates are very less in the country, which provides a safe environment for the students.
- Even though a survey it is clearly stated that Georgia ranks the top 10 safest countries in the world. At the same time, the university offers innumerable employment opportunities to the students, which features several top medical universities when it comes to the medicinal study.
- The economical living which is almost 2.5 times cheaper than the USA and around 3 folds cheaper than the UK.
- Georgia is a perfect place for the students to Pursue MBBS in Georgia medical universities.
MBBS in Georgia Universities Ranking
There are lots of medical university world wide. The ranking of medical universities are based on various factors such as quality of education, facility, recognition, popularity. It is one of the important factor to check about any university. There are to types of ranking, one is country rank and other world rank. Checkout Georgia medical college ranking below-
|University||Country Rank||World Rank|
|Georgian National University||25||11035|
|Geomedi Medical University||37||11886|
|Ivane Javakhishivli Tbilisi State University||2||3445|
|European Teaching University||32||11513|
|Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University||6||7923|
|New Vision University||18||10407|
Benefits of studying MBBS in Georgia
The country offers severe undue benefits to the students to ensure that they have made the correct choice of studying in Georgia.
- Georgian universities have fewer fees.
- IELTS/TOEFL not required at all.
- 100% Visa Approval rate
- Complete English medium.
- Very amicable environment for the students.
- Affordable place to live with the monthly expenses.
- Georgia features the lowest crime rates in countries in the world.
- WHO/MCI approved medical universities
- No donation required
- Easy admission procedure
- Separate lodging facilities for girls and boys.
- Options are given to the students to pay fees in two instalments.
- Best salary packages given to the students.
- No tuition fees for the last year course.
Quick Facts of Georgia
|GDP||$ 46.05 Billion as per 2019|
|Closest countries||Russia, Turkey, Armania, Azerbaijan|
The main mode of transportation of the country is by road, waterway, air, and rail. Over the years, there has been a smashing improvement and growth in the transportation system. There is a total number of four airports in the country and generally, university’s authorities come to pick-up the students when they arrive for the first time.
The cuisine of the country has matured over the country. It is an amalgamation of different influences of the different period and eras that the country has gone through. Universities run their own mess and cafeterias which provide food of different cuisines. Considering the demand of the students, the Georgian universities have the mess of their own which provides the Indian cuisines. Indian students can enjoy well their cuisines and can adjust well at Georgia.
Climate in Gerogia
Georgia has dual climatic conditions which depend on the Eastern and western part of the country. The overall climatic condition of the country differs depending upon the altitude. There is dense rainfall during the autumn season. Throughout the area, the country experiences condensation. In western Georgia, lowlands are extremely hot throughout the year.
The roots of Georgian culture lies in Iberian and Colchian cultures. Georgia has been culturally influenced by the Roman, Greece, Byzantine and Russian empires. The custom of the country is famous with locals love for film, music, and dance. The country got its revival in the 11th century and witnessed the huge development in the field of literature, philosophy, science, architecture, and arts.
The medical admissions are considered one of the toughest in the world and there are many hapless students who get deprived of the admission criteria and high admissions and course fees. Such student’s dream gets the feathers with the MBBS admission in Georgia. All you required is to make up your mind to get into the University of your Choice in Georgia and can be a part of the rich educational culture of the nation.
For any further guidelines, you can connect with our experienced and skilled consultants at 08177000509, 7533005179. You can book your medical seats at your desired universities through us. We will make your dream true to study MBBS in Georgia.