Studying MBBS in Kazakhstan is one of the preferred choice by Indian students. Every year, lots of students select various medical universities of Kazakhstan for medical studies. There are several medical universities in Kazakhstan approved by the MCI and WHO. These Universities offer global recognized medical degrees which are globally accepted.
Being a Doctor is the most respected and worthy profession. Therefore, to pursue medical education, thousands of students every year choose to study MBBS abroad. There is a long list of countries providing medicinal courses but Kazakhstan has its own image and importance in the world. Approximately 50% of International students in Kazakhstan medical universities are Indian.
Each country has advantages and setbacks too. But in the case of Kazakhstan these drawbacks are very less or you can say they are ignorable. Kazakh is a prime destination for Indian students. Indian students find Kazakhstan a comfortable and prominent place to complete their medical studies.
Once you complete the medicine from Kazakhstan, there are ample of options to boost up your career. Graduates from Kazakhstan are appreciated in the world for advanced knowledge and skills.
MBBS in Kazakhstan – Highlights
|Degree offered||MD (Equivalent to MBBS in India)|
|Program duration||5 Years|
|Eligibility Criteria||10+2 (50% marks in PCB)|
|Tuition Fees||3600 USD to 5700 USD per year|
|Hostel||600 USD per year*|
|Medical universities approved by||MCI & WHO & other bodies|
Top Medical Universities in Kazakhstan
|Sr. No.||University||Location||Established Year|
|1||Kazakh National Medical University||Almaty, Kazakhstan||1930|
|2||Astana Medical University||Astana, Kazakhstan||1964|
|3||Shymkent State Medical University||Shymkent, Kazakhstan||1979|
|4||Karaganda State Medical University||Karagandy, Kazakhstan||1950|
|5||Semey State Medical University||Semey City, Kazakhstan||1953|
|6||West Kazakhstan State Medical University||Aktobe, Kazakhstan||1997|
Why to study MBBS in Kazakhstan?
- Kazakhstan is a well developed nation with premium technologies and world class infrastructure. The capital of Kazakh is Astana. It has extra advanced amenities and a standard medical education system in the world. Training is provided by the experts for professional studies. Moreover, Kazakhstan has many flourished medical institutions.
- Kazakhstan has many known universities offering world class MBBS courses in Kazakh. These universities annually provide enrolment to thousands of students for graduate and post-graduate courses. Students get excellent knowledge and medical education in Kazakhstan.
- Medical universities have brilliant professors, well trained Doctors and medical professionals to guide the students. Whereas, the classrooms are equipped with digital facilities and modern teaching tools. Advance education of Kazakhstan is praised all over the world. Medical universities always display superior medical education and outstanding training in their well-ventilated hospitals.
- To study MBBS in Kazakhstan, the Medical Council of India has approved many medical institutions that offer superior quality of education at affordable cost. These MCI approved medical universities provide similar course curriculum, same pattern, MCI screening test coaching to the Indian student.
- Medical Universities of Kazakhstan is a considerable place for low cost MBBS. Tuition fees of these universities are very cheap. It is highly subsidized by the government so that each student can afford the fees. However, another motive is to educate large portion of the students for higher medical professional skills.
- Kazakhstan is known for world class medical education and training at exceptional cost of investment made on MBBS and to get maximum utilization and return as a successful Doctor. Kazakh has produced many medical graduates to the world.
- The quality of education is paramount. It is comparable with the education standard of UK US or American Institutes. The classrooms or lecture halls are completely digital. Moreover, the labs are also equipped with the latest technology and equipment.
- These are various opportunities after MBBS from Kazakhstan. Once you complete your education, there are ample of option to choose according to your specialty. Due to globally accepted degrees you can apply anywhere. Like you can apply to MCI Screening test or European countries.
- Furthermore, the admission procedure is also simple and fast. Students fulfilling basic requirements can easily take admission in best universities. Eligibility criteria for Indian students is so much easier. Indian students have to pass a 10+2 education system with Physics, Chemistry, Biology including English as a compulsory subject. They must have scored 50% or above marks.
Advantages of Studying MBBS in Kazakhstan
1. Cost Effective
It is not possible for an average Indian family to afford foreign study because of high tuition fees and living cost, but now with Kazakhstan Universities it’s possible as they offer medical courses at five times lesser than Indian universities.
2. English Medium of Instructions
Kazakh is the local/regional language and Russian is the official language taught in Kazakhstan. This language barrier is sort by benefiting the International students with English medium course providing in Kazakh universities.
3. No English Proficiency Test
Students will get direct admission in applied university without any entrance exam or any English proficiency test like, IELTS or TOEFL. No donation money is charged in Kazakhstan universities only tuition fees are required for admission.
4. Modern & full with all resources
Universities are well equipped and enriched with all resources for study and training of students with trained faculty and professors.
5. Global Acceptance
Many alumni form Kazakhstan work globally according to their experience and opportunities. Kazakhstan especially works for the medical sector every year and provide numerous chances to become successful in field of medical.
6. Easy Admission Procedure
Kazakhstan universities attract many international candidates because of their simplified curriculum and easy admission procedure. Only some important documents are needed at admission time.
7. Approved by MCI
Kazakhstan universities are MCI approved, it means if Indian wants to come back and practice in India he/she can easily clear MCI screening test because it’s important for every abroad student to qualify MCI screening for working in India.
MBBS in Kazakhstan Fee Structure 2020-21
You may find tuition fees of top medical universities in Kazakhstan including Kazakh national medical university fee structure 2020-21 below.
|Sr.||University||Tuition fee (Per year)||Hostel fee (Per year)||Mess charge (Per year)|
|1||Kazakh Russian Medical University||4500 USD||650 USD||1200 USD|
|2||Kazakh National Medical University||5700 USD||600 USD||1200 USD|
|3||South Kazakh Medical University||3600 USD||600 USD||1200 USD|
|4||Astana Medical University||3800 USD||600 USD||1200 USD|
|5||Karaganda Medical University||3800 USD||600 USD||1200 USD|
|6||Al-farabi Kazakh National University||4119 USD||700 USD||1200 USD|
MBBS in Kazakhstan Eligibility
Aspirant who seek admission in Kazakhstan medical universities, he/she must qualify following eligibility criteria-
- Student must have passed 10+2 with PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology & English) with minimum 50% marks from recognized board.
- Student must be NEET-UG qualified in admission year. (Since 2018, It is mandatory to qualify National Entrance Cum Eligibility test to study MBBS abroad).
- Candidate must at least 17 year old as on 31st December of admission year.
- Must have valid passport.
We need following document just to start admission process-
- Scan copy of 10th & 12th marksheet
- Original birth certificate
- Copy of Citizenship certificate
- Medical certificate
- Copy of Bank account statement
- Scan copy of NEET-UG score card
- Scan copy of valid passport
- Passport size photographs
MBBS in Kazakhstan Admission Process
The process of taking admission in Kazakhstan medical universities is quick and hassle-free. It requires less time to verify the documents. Interest students have to follow this procedure to get admission in Kazakhstan medical Universities. Don’t miss any step.
Step1: All aspiring students have to fill the application form which is easily available on the official website of University.
Step2: Applicants have to fill correct details and information in the application form. Filling authentic information is necessary, otherwise your form might be cancelled.
Step3: After filling the application completely attach the scanned copies of requested documents. Then submit it to the international Students Department of the University.
Step4: In this step your application form will be accepted or rejected by the University. The decision is based on the provided information by application and documents.
Step5: If you are selected by the University, you will get an admission Letter by the University. It is a confirmation letter also called an Invitation letter.
Step6: Next step is to pay the first year tuition fees of the University through an online money transfer system.
Step7: Now, apply for a student Visa at the Embassy of Kazakhstan in your country.
Step8: Applicants may be called by the Embassy of Kazakhstan for a small interview.
Step9: After getting a Student Visa, book you flight tickets to Kazakhstan.
Step10: Reach the University as soon as possible. Visiting the university campus for verification within one week or arrival is compulsory.
So, these are the ten easy steps to take admission in medical University of Kazakhstan. You can call us at 7533005179 or 8177000509 for admission assistance.
Is Studying MBBS in Kazakh Valid in India?
The answer is Yes. The medical council of India has permitted above mentioned medical universities to teach MBBS to Indian students. Medicine degree from Kazakh medical universities is valid when student qualify Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE) conducted by MCI. FMGE is mandatory for all medical students graduated from foreign medical universities to practice in India.
|Language||Kazakh (official), Co-official language- Russian|
|Neighbor Country||Russia, China, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbek|
|Travel distance from New Delhi to Almaty||3.30 Minutes via flight|
|Religion||Muslims – 70.2%, Christian 26.3%, 3.5% other|
Kazakhstan, officially Known as the Republic of Kazakhstan is a central Asian country. It is surrounded by Russia, China, and Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan and some part of it with Caspian Sea. Kazakhstan is getting popular among overseas students including Indian to pursue MBBS course.
Kazakhstan is situated in the center of Europe and Asia. It has cross-culture and diverse geography. Kazakhstan invites everyone to explore the multi-ethnicity of Kazakhstan. Kazakhstan attracts tourists, mountaineers, fun loving persons, explorers and foreign students. It is the favorite place of international medical students.
However, the climate condition of Kazakhstan is continental. The atmosphere of Kazakhstan is adaptable for Indian students. They can easily settle with the climatic condition of Kazakhstan. Temperature and climate may vary sometimes, it humidity can be experienced and sometimes it becomes normal to quite cold. Hence, it is suggested to carry clothes according to your university location.
Due to extreme climate summers are very hot with humidity and winters are very cold. Winters in Kazakhstan are particularly dry. Temperature changes from region to region.
FAQs about studying MBBS in Kazakhstan
Medical Universities are approved by MCI that mean Medical Council has permitted them to teach MBBS course to Indian students.
Universities in Kazakh offer MD degree which is equivalent to MBBS in India.
Yes, medicine degree from Kazakh is valid in India. Candidate need to qualify FMGE conducted by MCI twice in a year.
There is separate hostel available for boys and girls.
MBBS fees in Kazakhstan starts from 3600 USD/Year to 5700 USD/Year. Tuition fees does not cost accommodation and food cost, they are additional.
Medical universities are approved by MCI/WHO. No, doubt they deliver quality education as every year lots of student choose Kazakh National Medical university and other to accomplish their study.
You can call us at 7533005179 or fill out enquiry form, our expert team will reach you and provide complete admission assistance.
Similarly, Kyrgyzstan is also a popular destination for the medical aspirants. Kyrgyzstan is located in the Central Asia and is surrounded with the borders with the Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan and China. Bishkek is the capital of Kyrgyzstan and is the largest city. There are several students who wish to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
We are the fastest growing India’s leading education consultant and having placed many Indian Students for MBBS in Kazakhstan. We have trained and experienced counsellors for MBBS admission in Kazakhstan. There are around 5000 Indian students who are studying MBBS in Kazakhstan. Connect to our expert counsellors at 7533005179 to complete admission process.