China Medical University, also renowned as CMU is one of the most preferred and reputed medical university in China, located in Shenyang, Liaoning. It was established in the year 1931 as Re Army military medical school and Red Army health school. It was the first medical schools established by the Communists in China. CMU produced many renowned and well-known medical experts, leaders and research scholars. Ministers and renowned personalities from the national health administration and education sector, academicians of Health Ministry, academicians of China Science Academy and academicians of Chinese Engineering academy are nurtured by this university.
China Medical University is one of the top medical schools in China. CMU is the first academic institution in Taiwan. Besides, it is first institution that offers Chinese Medicine programs pharmacy programs. It has evolved into a prominent and premier medical university in Taiwan.
CMU enrolls students from all countries to study MBBS in China.
China Medical University is located in Taichung, Taiwan.
The university, to promote medical education at international quality has affiliations with reputed colleges and institutes. Featuring the strategic partnerships nationally and internationally, the university focuses on providing high quality education and research programs. The national level academic alliance includes,
- National Tsing Hua University
- National Central University
- National Chung Hsing University
- Kaohsiung Medical University
- Taipei Medical University
- Feng Chia University
- Tunghai University
- Asia University
The University also has international collaboration to promote education in all continents.
The university offers a number of medical courses in English and Chinese language.
- MBBS in China, Clinical Medicine, a graduate program is a 6 years study inclusive of one year internship, offered in English.
- Masters medical program in Basic Medicine and Clinical Medicine, 3 years program respectively.
In addition, there are 5 other types of medical courses offered by CMU in Chinese language.
- Students who completed the 10 + 2 school education or I.Sc or any equivalent education with a minimum of 50 % aggregate marks.
- Main subjects of study should be biology, physics and chemistry.
- The applicant should be a non-china nationality and abide by the laws
- Age shall be minimum 17 years and maximum shall be 30 years
- Should have good track of academic records
- Should have good health and provide all certificates
- Should be fluent in English language
Highlights of the Medical College
- The medical college has two campus, five main departments and 20 sub departments catering to different fields of study.
- University also owns Lifu Museum of Chinese Medicine Library, a dedicated computer center with all amenities, an extension center, Acupuncture Research Center, Environmental Safety and Hygiene Center, General Education Center and Research and Development Committee, all of which are aimed to support school education, research and development.