The Integral Institute of Medical Sciences is one of the famous names in the city of Lucknow. It is one of the most preferred private medical colleges, which laid down several strict rules and regulations.
The medical college and research institute is governed and regulated by the Integral University.
The Integral University is run and managed by the Islamic Council of Productive Education. It was commenced in the year 2004, by the State Government of Uttar Pradesh and the Government of India for providing valued, high quality and disciplined education in a comfortable and regimented environment.
Along with the college, the society also established a hospital that provides healthcare services and basic educational services. The small hospital and the medical college who served the villages around the locality have now grown into one of the competitive medical schools in India, with research facilities.
The Integral Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Center has a 350 bedded hospital, with all latest equipment to offer high quality medical care. It has emergency care and trauma care units.
Courses offered by Integral Institute of Medical Sciences
MBBS is the only medical course offered by the medical college. It is a 5.5 years course inclusive of one year rotational training.
Admission to MBBS in Integral Institute of Medical Sciences
Students who passed the NEET exam after completion of class 12 higher secondary exam with science stream can apply for the MBBS admission in Integral Institute of Medical Sciences.
NEET eligibility score is decided based on the merit. In addition, the minimum score in higher secondary shall be minimum 50 %.
Highlights of Integral Institute of Medical Sciences
- Quality education offered at affordable fee structure to the average class students population
- Cost effective and affordable medical treatments to poor and underprivileged population
- Different training programs to the medical students – Reproductive health program, child program for health and hygiene, prevention of diseases, promotional programs for health and hygiene, etc.
- Nurture the students to get a self learning attitude and continue research in different medical fields
- Development of other skills to serve as a dedicated medical professional
- Student support is provided in different forms – anti-ragging support, healthcare services, counseling services, query support, technical support, hostel facilities, etc
- State of the art auditorium, computerized library services, access to e-journals, exclusive reading room facilities, smart classrooms, separate hostel for boys and girls, guest houses for parents, etc.
Tuition fee for MBBS is 13.50 lakhs per annum.
Hostel fee inclusive of food is 1.5 lakhs per annum, which is provided as twin shared accommodation. In case of AC accommodation, it costs 2 lakhs per annum.
Location and Contact Information
The university campus is located in a small village called Dasauli, which is famed for this medical college.
Integral Institute of Medical Sciences
Dasauli, Kursi Road
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226026