National Medical College is one of the prime medical institutions of Nepal, commenced in the year 2001 with the Chairmanship of Prof. Dr. Jainudinn Ansari a Socio-medical promoter and an excellent Surgeon, and also promoted by the private company National Medical College Pvt. Ltd. This College was located at Birgunj Nepal.
College was affiliated with the Tribhuwan University located at Kathmandu and recognized by the Medical Council of Nepal an International Institution for medical education. College’s main aim is to provide the world with the best doctors and Specialists of Medicine and so it facilitates every student with a high-quality education, Modern equipment, innovative technology, and advanced learning system for rapid growth and Development.
By taking their objectives and aims college authority has set their study Curriculum in accordance with international parameters and norms laid down by the national and international medical agencies for medical education.
College offers various courses and programs that lead to graduate and post Graduate higher degree’s recognized by Tribhuwan University and have high value and universally acceptance.
NMC campus building is housed in a peaceful and healthy environment away from the city crowd at Birgunj, Nepal. It is the second-largest city and known as the commercial capital of Nepal. Its proper Address is National Medical College P.O BOX NO: 78, Birgunj, Nepal.
|University/ College Name||National Medical College, Nepal|
|Establishment||In the year 2001.|
|Course Duration||5+1 year internship (Compulsory)|
|Course Fees Structure||Click here|
|Basic Eligibility||10+2 Education System.|
|Accepted Examination||NEET Accepted.|
|Medium of instruction||English or Nepali.|
|Nationality||Both National and international allowed|
|Authorization||Approved by the National Medical Council of Nepal.|
National Medical College Faculties
College Study Curriculum for MBBS courses in Nepal is designed in a very strict way by Tribhuwan University and the requirement of the Medical Council of Nepal. In Addition, College offers various other courses and programs in different department’s leads to professional degrees.
- Faculty of Medical Science
- Faculty of Human Anatomy
- Faculty of Pharmacology
- Faculty of pathology
- Faculty of Microbiology
- Faculty of Nursing
- Faculty of Forensic Medicine
- Faculty of Clinical Studies
- Faculty of Community Medicine
- Faculty of Surgery
- Faculty of Pediatrics
Authorization and Accreditation
The college has received many testimonials and reorganization from Nepal and some international medical agencies. College is affiliated with one of best re-known Tribhuwan University, recognized by the Medical Council of Nepal, Medical Council of India, Medical Council of Bangladesh and many other countries. It is also approved by the World Health Organization and enlisted in the World Directory of Medical Schools, Switzerland.
National medical college Nepal Admission and Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate age should be 17 years or as on 31st December at the admission year.
- Interested candidates must have passed their Higher Secondary Certificate examination or any Equivalent Examination from a recognized board.
- Candidate must obtain at least 50% marks in main subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
- Candidates have to clear the entrance examination conducted by the administrative authority of College.
Admission of Any candidate will be based on the merits secured at the entrance examination and after that candidate who has scored high will be called for group discussion and it would be followed by the personal interview. Admission procedure in this college will be started in July, students those who want to take direct admission can go through online application forms.
Benefits of College
- The college building was housed in an urban setting with world-class infrastructure modern types of equipment, ventilated classrooms, futuristic technology, and advanced learning and teaching aids.
- College occasionally organized filed visit for real experience and full exposure in their relative field.
- College provides a separate hostel facility to Boys and girls on single occupancy and sharing basis.
- It is a multi-professional college and equipped with all the latest infrastructure including hospital, security, Bank and Police Station.