Nepalgunj Medical College is a private leading education institution for medicine studies. College is located in Nepalgunj, Nepal. As Nepal is the neighboring country of India, Pursuing medical course form Nepal is the prime choice of Indian Candidate. College was established in 1996 in association with the group of re-known Entrepreneur, Medical professionals, educationalist and socially active peoples of Nepal who put effort to establish this educational institution for the social obligation.
College is known for its Excellence in Medical Education and prestigious work for continuous development in the medical sector. College provides practical training to the students in their two-well equipped teaching Hospital located at two main districts of Nepal. One hospital is located in Banke District with 750 bedding arrangement and another is located in Kolhapur with 250 beds available for teaching.
Nepalgunj Medical College has started its first batch for MBBS course in 1997 after establishment. College is approved by the Medical Council of Nepal. It offers medical Studies at graduate and postgraduate level and specialized programs. The college has a team of numerous experienced staffs, professors, practitioners, trainers, and specialists Doctors who impart knowledge to knowledge seekers.
|University/ College Name||Nepalgunj Medical College|
|Establishment||In the year 1996.|
|Course Duration||5+1 year for a compulsory internship|
|Course Fees Structure||–|
|Basic Eligibility Criteria||10+2 education system|
|Approval||Approved by MCN and WHO|
|Medium of instruction||English and Nepali|
|Accepted Examination||NEET Accepted|
|Nationality||Both national and international Allowed.|
Nepalgunj Medical College Faculties
College offers MBBS and other specialized course leads to higher degree’s at under graduation and post-graduation level.
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Surgery
- Faculty of Obstetrics
- Faculty of ENT
- Faculty of Pediatrics
- Faculty of gynecology
- Faculty of Radiology
- Faculty of Forensic Medicine
- Faculty of Anesthesiology
- Faculty of pathology
- Faculty of Physiology
- Faculty of Microbiology
- Faculty of Human Anatomy
- Faculty of Biochemistry
- Faculty of Ophthalmology
Nepalgunj Medical College Admission and Eligibility Criteria
Those candidates who are seeking admission in this college may go through the college website to get the details related to the admission process and a fair idea about last year cut-off and registration. International candidates can apply for Direct Admission under Management Quota Admission. It is for those who have missed the last date of registration or you can call it backdoor entry. Candidate belongs form different countries may go through NRI Quota for admission. College also grants seats through payment seats.
Admission will be strictly based on merits obtained by the candidates and their performance in a personal interview.
- Minimum age of candidates should be 17 years old as on 31st December at admission year.
- Students must have passed 10+2 Education standard and obtained 50% marks in the subjects, Physics, Chemistry, biology, and English or any equivalent Examination from a recognized Board.
- Students must have a NEET qualified and secured a valid score for the admission process.
- 10 Passport Size Photographs
- An original birth certificate
- Academic Certificates
- Medical and Travel insurance
- Medical test report for a registered Doctor
- Invitation letter from the college
- Approval by the Ministry of External Affairs
- Approval by the Ministry of Education, Nepal
Authorization and Accreditation
Although NMC has recognized by the topmost medical Agencies of the World but it isn’t recognized by the Medical Council of India. The college has received Affiliation to the Kathmandu University and recognized by the Nepal government. It has received permanent Affiliation form the executive Council of Kathmandu University.
Nepalgunj College is enlisted in the Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship Development and World Health Organization list of World Directory of Medical Schools.
Nepalgunj Medical College Reviews
- Nepalgunj College is one of the topmost 10 medical colleges in Nepal to study MBBS.
- College was established under the shed of Lord Buddha Educational Academy.
- In order to promote development, the college started many welfare programs in the health sector.
- NMC is also associated with many NGO’s and INGO’s.
- The college has a team of sophisticated and experienced teaching member and provides a conducive environment with all-time availability of faculty.