NIMS Medical College Courses, Fees, and Admission process
National Institute of Medical Sciences & Research – NIMS Medical College and Hospital, is one of the most reputed medical institutes in Rajasthan. It is regulated by NIMS University, the largest self finance university in the North India.
NIMS University offers education in all disciplines from Medical to Management and Engineering courses.
NIMS Medical College and Hospital was established in the year 2004. MBBS degree from NIMS institute was approved by the Medical Council of India in the year 2009. Ever since, the medical college continues to emerge as the best and recognized educational institute.
NIMS Medical College and Hospital has great infrastructure with all amenities, modern facilities, updated equipments, technology and highest standards of teaching. All teaching faculty of the college has been appointed as per the norms regulated by the MCI. The medical students not only train on high quality medical and healthcare, but also groomed as professionals with ethical, moral and professional values.
NIMS Medical College and Hospital is located in the Jaipur Delhi Highway, Rajasthan.
NIMS Medical College and Hospital provides all medical and science courses, as MBBS, MD and MS Courses.
- MBBS is the graduate program for 5.5 years. – 100 students is maximum intake per year
- Sc Medical is a post graduate, 2 years full time program. Maximum number intake is 15 students.
- MS in Ophthalmology, ENT and Orthopedics are provided.
- MD courses are available in almost all post graduate medical streams.
The fee for MBBS in NIMS medical college and hospital is Rs. 16,50,000 per year. All candidates are enrolled purely based on merit list.
Fee structure for MD and MS vary based on the major. It range from Rs.25,00,000 per year to Rs.60,00,000 per year.
M.Sc Medical course fee is Rs.82,000 per year.
All seats for MBBS in NIMS are are filled through NEET exam merit list. The number of student intake is 150 for MBBS.
- Minimum age of years of the applicant should be less than 17 years (before 31st December) on the year of admission.
- Pass with minimum of 50 percentage of marks in the higher secondary exam, in any approved board.
- Minimum pass percentage for reserved candidates and disabled candidates is 45%.
- Science should be the major subject of study with physics, chemistry and Biology.
- Admission to the college is provided based only on the score and merit list in the NEET entrance exam.
Candidates shall apply for the admission through online.
- The medical college gives outstanding educational exposure and experience to the students.
- The institute provides comfortable and supportive learning atmosphere.
- There are exclusive merit scholarships available for students.
- Apart from education, practical training in the medical and healthcare services, the institute also focus on imparting comprehensive, community related healthcare practices.
- NIMS train all students in its Multispecialty tertiary service hospital in all departments for a comprehensive internship experience.
- Teaching faculties use e-learning modules, and audio visual teaching methods.
- Exclusive labs for different departments are established in the institute.