Pacific Medical College and Hospital is one of the renowned colleges, located in the state of Rajasthan.
Pacific Medical College and Hospital, a private medical college in Rajasthan comes under the affiliation of Pacific Medical University. It is one of the recently established medical college, equipped with state of the art facilities and services.
Pacific Medical University was established in the year 2013. The university was register under the tutelage of Tirupati Balaji Educational Trust, located in Udaipur.
The university regulates three educational institutes, Pacific Medical College and Hospital, Pacific Dental College and Research centre, and Pacific College and Physiotherapy.
In spite it is a recently established medical college regulated by deemed university, students get good exposure. There is no compromise with respect to modern equipments, facilities, quality of education, and training to the students.
The city of lakes, Udaipur has many reputed medical colleges and universities. The Pacific Medical College and Hospital is located at Bhilon ka Bedla, Pratap Pura, Udaipur,Rajasthan.
Pacific Medical College and Hospital offers two courses.
- MBBS – 5.5 years course which includes one year training as an intern.
Apart from MBBS course, the college offers undergraduate and postgraduate course in Science streams.
B.Sc is a 4 years course, where candidates are selected based on the marks scored in 10 + 2 exam. Bachelor of Science specializations include,
- Medical Lab Technology
- Radiation and Image Technology
- Operation Theater
Eligibility of post graduate courses include a B.Sc in any medical science, BDS, or MBBS. In the post graduate stream, Pacific Medical College and Hospital offers the courses in the following streams.
- Medical Anatomy
- Medical Microbiology
- Medical Pharmacology
- Medical Biochemistry
- Medical Physiology
- Forensic Science
Admission to MBBS in Pacific Medical College and Hospital is very competitive. The college reserves 15 % medical seats to NRI candidates. Remaining seats are filled through NEET exam merit list. The number of students enrolled every year is 150 for MBBS. So, MBBS admission in Pacific Medical College and Hospital is very much competitive.
- Minimum age of years of the applicant should be less than 17 years (before 31st December) on the year of admission.
- Pass with minimum of 50 percentage of marks in the higher secondary exam, in any approved board.
- Science should be the major subject of study with physics, chemistry and Biology.
- Admission to the college is provided based only on the score and merit list in the NEET entrance exam.
Candidates shall apply for the admission through online.
- Separate hostel facilities for girls and boys are available with all facilities.
- The college has well-equipped lab with all facilities.
- Spacious library with multiple reading rooms, internet facilities – magazine section, journals, medical books, publications etc.
- E-library facilities that has science medical journals covering journals from 1907.
- Audio and video learning facilities
- Students get internship in different departments in a hospital attached to the medical college.