Rajshree Medical College is one of the leading names in the list of private medical colleges in Bareilly. It was established by the Rajshree Educational Trust. The trust created a group of skilled and qualified manpower to provide medical education. Soon after establishment of the medical college, a research institute and hospital with 650 beds are launched by the trust.
Rajshree Medical College was established in the year 2014. The medical college stands as one of the front runners in the cutting edge advancements with respect to medical education, medical care, healthcare services, and research. The Rajshree Medical College has already show up as an example in offering premium healthcare services, medical solutions, emergency care services and preservation of lives, under single roof.
The college was commenced only after the approval provided by the Medical Council of India. The college employs advanced teaching mechanisms with comprehensive training tools and comfortable academic environment.
Courses offered by Rajshree Medical College
MBBS is 5.5 years course, split into 4.5 years academics and 1 year rotational internship. Number of students intake is 150 students per year. MBBS is the only medical course offered by the institute.
Admission to MBBS in Rajshree Medical College
Similar to all medical colleges in India, as mandated by the Medical Council of India, NEET score forms the basic eligibility criteria. Without NEET examination score, no admission is provided.
Besides, students must cleared 12th examination with minimum of 50 % marks in the main subjects – physics, chemistry, and biology.
Admission is provided to both Indian nationals and NRIs.
Highlights of Rajshree Medical College
- State of the art facilities with astounding infrastructure on par with the global competence
- Smart lecture theatres for the students fully air-conditioned with different audio and video learning methods
- Exclusive sports and games club allocated for entertainment and refreshment of the students
- Air-conditioned central library with a huge collection of books, journals, and study materials. The college also facilitated a digital library.
- Periodic seminars from eminent educationists across the country.
- Counseling wing as students support.
- Transport facility for the day scholars
- Spacious, hygienic, and comfy hostel accommodation
Tuition fee for MBBS is 11.30 lakhs per annum.
Hostel fee per year is 2 lakhs.
Lab, internet, and student’s welfare fee is charged at 1.5 lakhs per annum.
Apart from this, the students must pay a security deposit of 3 lakhs, which is one-time refundable deposit.
The college administration allows the students to pay the tuition fee in installments. Detailed information is available at the help desk.
In addition, financial aid as well as scholarship is also provided to the students based on academic performance.
Location and Contact Information
The campus is located in a prominent location, on the Rampur road. The college is located near the Toll Plaza.
Rajshree Medical College and Research Institute
21st Km, Near Toll Plaza
Rampur Road, Bareilly.