Ruxmaniben Deepchand, (RD Gardi Medical College) is the first private college in the state of Madhya Pradesh. The project was launched in the year 1997 and the college was established in the year 2001. RDGMC is located in the Ujjain city. It is affiliated to the Vikram University.
It has recognition from the Medical Council of India, the Government of India and the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. The college has both undergraduate and post graduate medical programs. The college received the recognition for offering post graduate medical courses in the year 2009.
The college set high academic standards with excellent education for the MBBS aspirants. A state of the art hospital equipped with all amenities is attached to the college. It has all latest diagnostics and therapeutic elements.
Apart from these, there are exclusive nursing and paramedical colleges attached to the medical college. There are two hospitals associated to the medical college.
- The Ujjain Charitable Trust Hospital with 400 bed facility
- Medical College Hospital inside the college campus with 800 bed facility, featuring all latest diagnostic and therapeutic methods.
Courses offered by RD Gardi Medical College
MBBS is the major medical course of this medical college. The number of intake is 150 students a year.
Here is the list of post graduate courses (MD / MS) and number of students’ intake per year.
|Tuberculosis & Chest Diseases||03|
|Dermatology,Venerology & Leprosy||03|
Admission to MBBS in RD Gardi Medical College
Admission to MBBS in this medical college is based on merit. After passing the higher secondary examination, the students must pass the NEET exam, which is necessary qualification to enroll in MBBS.
Highlights of RD Gardi Medical College
RD Gardi Medical College holds quite a few special features.
- It is one of its kinds in the state of Madhya Pradesh as fully approved private medical college.
- Post graduate courses in MD and MS is offered in 18 different subjects.
- PG in Tuberculosis, Psychiatry, Respiratory diseases and Dermatology are first introduced in Madhya Pradesh in RDGMC.
- MBBS students in RDGMC get one year rotational internship training in the hospitals in all departments. Students get in-depth training in various departments during the internship program.
- The teaching faculties in RDGMC equip different teaching methods and techniques.
- Hostel facility is available separately for boys and girls, as twin sharing and single rooms. Hostel is equipped with kitchen facility for self cooking, mess, laundry, air conditioner, power backup facility and water heating facility.
- The medical college has well-furnished central library with wide collection of books, magazines and international medical journals.
Fee for MBBS is 7 lakhs per annum for the academic year 2017 – 18.
Fee for MD / MS – 9.8 lakhs for clinical subjects per year and 7 lakhs for non clinical subjects per year.
Hostel fee – 80,000 per year
Location and Contact Information
The medical college is located in the Ujjain City.
Email Id: email@example.com
Address: Agar Road, Surasa, ,Ujjain,Madhya Pradesh