World-class facilities, highly qualified and experienced faculties, well-trained staff, all amenities, and pedagogy, makes Rohilkhand medical college and hospital one of the leading private medical colleges in the country. The college is located in the heart of the Bareilly.
The college was launched by the Rohilkhand Educational Charitable Trust. Initially, the college was affiliated to the MJP Rohilkhand University, Bareilly. Sooner, the medical college attained the status of self financing university. Now, the college is regulated by the Bareilly International University.
The Rohilkhand medical college features many specialties. The college is run by the reputed and award winning doctors, who focus on offering globally competing medical education.
The college has a 720 bedded super specialty hospital attached to the campus. It provides affordable medical services without any compromise on quality of the service. From emergency care to tertiary care, the medical college has the healthcare center with all departments. MBBS students get trained in differ departments.
Courses offered by Rohilkhand Medical College
4.5 years MBBS course plus 1 year compulsory rotational internship.
Post graduate courses in MD and MS includes the following:
- D. in Anatomy – 3 seats
- D. in Physiology – 2 seats
- D. in Pathology – 1 seat
- D. in Biochemistry – 2 seats
- D. in Microbiology – 1 seat
- D. in General Medicine – 4 seats
- D. in Chest & T.B. (Pulmonary Medicine) – 3 seats
- D. in Social & Preventive Medicine (Community Medicine) – 6 seats
- D. in Psychiatry – 2 seats
- D. in Dermatology (Skin & V.D.) – 3 seats
- D. in Anaesthesia – 3 seats
- D. in Radio-diagnosis – 2 seats
- D. in Pharmacology – 4 seats
- D. in Paediatrics – 4 seats
- S. in General Surgery – 5 seats
- S. in Ophthalmology – 3 seats
- S. in Ear, Nose & Throat (E.N.T.) – 3 seats
- S. in Orthopaedics – 2 seats
- S. in Obstetrics & Gynaecology – 4 seats
Admission to MBBS in Rohilkhand Medical College
All admissions to Rohilkhand Medical College, controlled by the Bareilly International University for MBBS is selected based on NEET score.
Besides, students must have cleared class 12 with biology, physics, and chemistry with 50% minimum score.
Highlights of Rohilkhand Medical College
- The college conducts various seminars, medical camps, guest lectures and CMEs to help the students gain more knowledge and exposure.
- Established and run by award winning doctors, who excel in the medical field.
- Completely residential program with secured hostel facilities separately for boys and girls. All accommodations are available on twin sharing basis.
- Spacious library with separate reading rooms; national and international database; book lending services;
- Hygienic canteen facility in campus and hostel
- Internet facility equipped throughout the campus
Fee for MBBS is 15.67 lakhs per annum and 3 lakhs as refundable security deposit to be paid in the first year.
Fee for MD and MS range from 19 lakhs to 25 lakhs.
Hostel fee is 5 lakhs per annum.
Location and Contact Information
The location of the college is a biggest asset. Not many medical colleges find its construction in the heart of the city. Most colleges are found in outskirts of the city. Being in center of the city, on the National Highway, makes commutation very easy. The college has easy and short access to bus stand and railway station. The college is built in 42 acres of lush green land, making a comfy environment.