Semey State Medical University is known as the popular University of Kazakhstan. University laid down its foundation pillars in the year of 1952. Earlier the university is known as Semipalatinsk State Medical Institute but later after a half-decade university renamed as Semey State Medical University.
Semey is the located in eastern Kazakhstan on Irtysh River Bank. It covers an area of 27,500 kilometers and it consists of three rural districts in it. Semey University provides graduation and post-graduation in many faculties. Its first faculty is Medicine and later university introduced various other faculties of medical it launches pediatric faculty in 1963, Stomatology in 1991, Medico Prophylactic, Pharmaceuticals and general medicine in the year 2003.
At present, the university offer medical education to both nation and international candidate and over 3500 students receive education under university guidance and it has 450 well trained and high qualified teachers.
|University name||Semey State Medical University.|
|Location||Semey is formerly known as Semipalatinsk.|
|Nationality||Both National and international acceptance.|
|Course duration||5+1 year internship.|
|Accepted Examination||NEET accepted.|
|Authorization||MCI and WHO Approved.|
|Course Language||English Language.|
Semey State Medical University Advantages
- University got authorized by WHO and MCI.
- Cost of study and living cost at Semey is very low.
- All international are provided by the English language facility for instructions.
- University emphasis is more on practical knowledge rather than on theoretical studies.
- University offers a complete package of detailed studies with all modern facilities within the campus.
- Degree awarded by the university are globally recognized and the candidate can practice anywhere around the world.
- University has relaxed eligibility criteria and its admission procedure is so simple and quick.
Semey Medical University Fees Structure
As we come to the fees structure of this Medical University right below us listed the whole fees for your consideration;
|Particulars||Total Fees Amount|
|Amount in USD||Approximately 4533$.|
|Amount in INR (Indian Currency)||Rs. 2, 72,000.|
|Hostel & food charges INR||Rs. 40,000.|
This is the complete fees Structure for the First-year and remains constant in 2nd, 3rd 4th and 5th year, but the amount may vary for University to University depending upon their admission criteria and facilities.
Faculties in University
There are many types of provided by the university under different faculties below listed are some main faculties of the institute;
- Faculty of Public Health Care.
- Faculty of General Medicine.
- Faculty of Pediatrics.
- Faculty of Stomatology.
- Faculty of Medico-Prophylacticals.
- Faculty of Pharmacy.
- Faculty of Pharmacology and demonstrative Medicine.
- Faculty of Food and Hygienic Discipline.
- Faculty of propaedeutics and internal diseases.
- Faculty of Foreign and Russian Language.
- Faculty of Modern history of Kazakhstan and general subjects.
- Faculty of Molecular biology and Microbiology.
- Faculty of Biochemistry and Biology.
- Faculty of Pathological Anatomy and Forensic Medicine.
- Faculty of Physiological diseases.
- Faculty of Traumatology department.
- Faculty of Children diseases.
- Faculty of Oncology.
- Faculty of Neurology.
- Faculty of Surgery.
- Faculty of Military preparation.
We have listed all major faculties offered by the university study curriculum for medicine studies and some other departments under the university.
Semey State Medical University Ranking
Semey is a non-profit earning institute offering medical education to the aspirants worldwide. It is a popular university across the nation as well as international students also take interest to continue their higher studies from this institution. Semey state medical university achieved 43rd rank in country and 8524th position in the world ranking. You may apply for this university to study MBBS from Kazakhstan.
It is one the top university among the top 200 universities of Europe, North America, Latin America, Oceania, Asia, and Africa and also in the world.
Semey City Insight
Semey is a Kazakhstani city formerly known as Semipalatinsk. It is situated near the border of Russia alongside the Valley of River Irtysh. It is the home of more than 299,264 people according to 2009 Census report. Semey is a continental type climate and it experiences warm summer seasons and very cold winters and in the month of July average rainfall is expected to 50 millimeters.
Semey city is famous for many leading and intellectual medical institutions providing the best education to knowledge seekers. It has good transportation; the city is connected with all major routes and also has airports, seaports, railway junctions.