Shandong University is located in the economic and cultural province Shandong in China. It is one of the largest and densely populated universities of China. It is directly administered and controlled by the administration of China. This University was founded in the late 19th century. Initially it was founded in 1901. After decades of endeavour it has grown as the most prominent and dominating universities of China. It comprises 8 campuses.
Academic curriculum of Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery is designed specifically to train medical students with advanced knowledge and professional skills to break down all difficulties and achieve career goals. Diverse and systematic education is the unique feature of this University.
Shandong keeps focus on the development and improvement of high-quality education by maintaining international standards of education. The level of education and competitiveness among the students are world wide appreciated. SU is the top leading university in academic and research projects by reaching heights in the medical field. These amazing features and qualities increased the popularity and made it noticeable to expand collaborations within national as well as internationally.
The greatest strength of Shandong University lies in their faculty members includes 334 professors and 130+ doctoral supervisors. Apart from this number there are several scholars and degree holders such as 3 chair professors of Cheung Kong Scholars Program of the Ministry of Education, 1 academician of the Chinese Academic of Engineering, 1 supervisor of National Excellent Dissertation, 5 teachers selected in the Talent Support Program by the Ministry of Education of China and so on.
It expands in a vast area having its big greenish campuses, large academic buildings, 4 affiliated hospitals, 11 teaching hospitals, and 3 non-subordinate affiliated hospitals.
Shandong University Faculties
University offers all major Bachelor, Master, and Doctoral Programs in various disciplines including Humanities, Medicine, Science and engineering. Shandong university rankings is 14 position amongst the top 100 medical Universities in China. Out of the other faculties MBBS is the most opted program by the international students. It is the most popular program in the medical department. Other faculties are as follows:
- Medical Genetics
- Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
- Anatomy, Histology and Embryology
- Pathogenic Biology
- Pathology & Pathophysiology
- Biomedical Engineering
- Cell Biology
- Cell Neurobiology
- Experimental Nuclear Medicine
- Medical Psychology
About MBBS in Shandong University
SU is one early university offering seats to international students for medical education or M.B.B.S (Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery) in clinical medicine in China. This university first enrolled international students in 2002 at SUSOM.
The basic aim of International enrolment programs is to provide five to seven years MBBS course, to train highly qualified physicians and surgeons through lectures, lab demonstrations and clinical training.
MBBS is available in two teaching modes i.e., in Chinese and English respectively. At present, there are 300+ international students pursuing MBBS programs in English Medium. MBBS in China is a highly productive and beneficial program.
Shandong University fees Structure
University fees structure are budget friendly and quite affordable as compared to the fees of other universities across China or as well as Indian medical colleges. Students can also pay the academic fees in instalments. Pursuing MBBS in China from this University is very economical as they support scholarship programs to subsidize some amount from actual amounts.
- Tuition fees of Shandong University is 45000 RMB per year.
- Accommodation charges of Shandong University is 9000 RMB per year.
Shandong University Admission Procedure
- To take admission in Shandong University, aspirants must have to satisfy the eligibility criteria.
- Age of candidate must be 18 years and maximum 25 years.
- All applicants are required to qualify NEET entrance Examination.
- Students also have to pass English proficiency tests such as TOEFL or IELTS.
- In addition students are required to qualify 10+2 education with at at least 60% marks in Physics Chemistry Biology and Mathematics.
- Candidates fulfilling this criteria are eligible to apply for admission.
- Admission procedure will start from September and end in the month of June. Admission of candidates are based on academic performance and personal interview. First come First serve rule follows.
Shandong University Highlights
- The Fee structure of SU is very less in comparison to the other medical colleges in China or other countries.
- This university offers a healthy environment for studies and wide exposure to various activities.
- MBBS from Shandong University is recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Safety and security is the first priority of Shandong University.
- Hostel accommodation is available for all international students. Hostels are well maintained and have all necessary items and facilities.