Shymkent State Medical University is a Kazakh government research institute situated in Shymkent, Kazakhstan. In order to preserve health quality and promote Clinical care, education and research, the university work at distinguished specializations for the people nation and outside the country.
University is noticeable for its leading faculty offered at a different level. According to the standard rules of activity of academic council of higher education institutions, deputies approved by the executive body of the Ministry of education and Science of the republic of Kazakhstan.
Shymkent is a south Kazakh city situated in the Sayram River Valley at the mountain foothills of Ugam range. It is a densely populated city with a population of 647000+ peoples. It is the third-largest city of Kazakhstan and an essential railway junction. It is a prime and excellent medical university, and one among other top listed universities in the world. There are 11,000 students enrolled in university for medical education and it offers prominent faculty members for detailed studies and knowledge.
|Institute name||Shymkent State Medical University.|
|Nationality||Both national and international allowed.|
|NEET requirement||Yes, required.|
|Course Duration||5+1 year internship.|
|Authorization||Authorized by MCI and WHO.|
|Basic criteria||Generally, 10+2 is required with 60% marks.|
|Language of instruction||English.|
|Course fees Structure||Not reported.|
Shymkent State Medical University Advantages
There are many benefits of University to study here, some of the key advantages are mentioned below;
- It is one of the top-ranked medical universities in Kazakhstan.
- University curriculum is designed in accordance with the international education structure.
- Courses and programs offered by the university are WHO and MCI approved which is the best thing, especially for Indian students.
- It offers education at a relatively low cost as compared to other universities of Kazakhstan.
- Institute doesn’t take any donation cost for admission.
- No Entrance Examination is in the provision of University.
- University provides the best infrastructure and at the same time deliver quality education to the students.
- Its take care of its students, staff, faculty and other connective members of the university.
Faculties of University
Shymkent State medical University, courses and programs available in different faculties are given below;
- Faculty of Dentistry.
- Faculty of General Medicine.
- Faculty of Pharmacy.
- Faculty of Continue Profession development.
- Faculty of Preparation of Specialize with technical professional education.
Shymkent State Medical University Authorization and Accreditation
University has been authorized by many re-known organizations in the world for its excellent academic management;
- Ministry of Education and Science Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Approved by the Medical Council of India
- World Health Organization.
Shymkent State Medical University Admission and eligibility criteria
- Interested candidates who want to take admission in university needs to fulfill the requirement of the university. Students must have completed higher secondary education from a recognized board or University. He/she must have a qualified NEET entrance Examination with the required score.
- The student must have secured at least 60% marks in 10+2 with subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English. Candidate’s age should be 17 years or as on 31 December at admission time.
Shymkent State Medical University Facilities
University is located in the developed area and so offered the excellent amenities to its connectives and members of the university. It offers hostel facility to students on single occupancy and sharing basis. Hostel rooms are equipped with ultra-modern infrastructure for accommodation and other facilities like internet, common laundry, university canteen, Mess at each block, bed, table lamp, study chair, etc.
University provides a full fledge learning facility through various mode of learning like a library, research labs, reading rooms, separate labs for different departments, etc.
24 hours of hospital service, police station, total security panel, water supply, electricity, etc.
University has various tie-ups with great organizations.
University has seminar hall, debate and conference hall, lecture rooms administrative blocks and all these are fully air-conditioned. University also provides other basic facilities for the improvement and growth of students.
Shymkent city Insight
Shymkent is a south Kazakh city of Kazakhstan. It is located in Valley of Sayram River at Altitude of 1680 feet’s. When it is removed from South Kazakhstan region by the President in 2018 it is renamed as Turkistan and received the status of a republican city. Currently, Shymkent is the third-largest city of Kazakhstan and major economical and industrial region of Kazakh. It resembles the center of a cultural state of the art.
There are many amusement parks in the city most liked by the children and youngster for fun. Shymkent has many educational institutes’ financial hubs, historic buildings, cathedrals, and architectural structure.