Sri Guru Rama Rai Medical College, a reputed private college in North India located near Dehradun, in the district of Dehradun, Uttarakhand. The most popular travel attraction of the country houses this prestigious medical college.
The college was named after the eldest son of the Sri Har Raiji, who is the seventh Guru of the Sikhs.
The medical college has a 1000 bedded super specialty hospital, called Shri Mahant Indiresh Hospital. The hospital located in the heart of the city. The hospital has 300 doctors and 500 plus paramedics. It also helps the students to get extensive training.
Sri Guru Rama Rai College is affiliated to the HNB Garhwal University, Srinagar, Uttarakhand. The courses are approved and recognized by the Indian Medical Council.
Courses offered by Sri Guru Rama Rai Medical College
The college offers MBBS and MD / MS courses. MBBS is the 5.5 years undergraduate course inclusive of one year internship in the super-specialty hospital attached to the college.
Post graduate courses in MD and MS include the following.
|Pathology||4 seats(2 Recognized, 2 Permitted)|
|Microbiology||3 seats(2 Recognized, 1 Permitted)|
|Forensic Medicine||2 seats|
|Community Medicine||4 seats(2 Recognized, 2 Permitted)|
|Anaesthesia||8 seats(3 Recognized, 5 Permitted)|
|General medicine||11 seats(4 Recognized, 7 Permitted)|
|Radio-diagnosis||3 seats(2 Recognized, 1 Permitted)|
|General Surgery||10 seats(2 Recognized, 8 Permitted|
|Gynaecology & Obstretics||6 seats|
Admission to MBBS in Sri Guru Rama Rai Medical College
Pass in the class 12 examination with a minimum of 50 % marks along with NEET qualifying score are the eligibility criteria to admission in the Mullana medical college for MBBS Course.
The admission is processed based on the MCI regulations. The college recruits 150 students for MBBS every year.
Highlights of Sri Guru Rama Rai Medical College
- The medical college and hospital is spread across the land of 30 acres
- High academic standards and excellent infrastructure
- Comfortable hostel and mess facilities
- Ultra modern equipments
- Certified labs
- Spacious auditorium, lecture halls, dissection halls, and museum
- Recreational facilities – Indoor and outdoor games
- Anti-ragging committee
- Periodic conference and workshops
- Fee structure of various courses is given below:
- MBBS Government quota fee is 7.2 lakhs per year.
- MBBS management quota fee is 17.2 lakhs per year.
- Hostel fee is 1 lakh and mess fee is 1.12 lakh per year.
- Fee for Postgraduate Clinical course is 24.36 lakhs per year.
- Fee for Postgraduate Non-Clinical course is 22.48 lakhs per year.
- Apart from this, students must pay refundable security fee is 1 lakh at the time of admission.
Location and Contact Information
Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical & Health Sciences
Patel Nagar, Dehradun-248001,