Study MBBS in University of Perpetual Help, Manila, Philippines
The Perpetual Help College of Manila is the first among the many educational institutions established by the University of Perpetual Help System (UPHS). The Perpetual Help System was founded by Dr. Jose de Guzman Tamayo and his wife, Dr. Josefina Laperal Tamayo, in 1968 with the College of Nursing as its pioneer unit.
The four years medical program is equivalent to MBBS in India. The medical course generally progresses from the study of the normal to the abnormal human being. Most of the subjects are yearly courses which are taken up for two semesters.
Why Study in UPHS
- Faculty are graduates of prestigious schools here and abroad (Harvard, University of London, UCLA, UC Davis, UP, UST, De La Salle, PLM, FEU, etc.) with masteral and doctoral degrees in education, epidemiology, and the social sciences.
- Review classes for the Medical Board Exams are given to graduates
- A mentoring program is available for all students
- Students are intensively coached for interschool debates, quiz shows, and research competitions.
- Parents-faculty meetings and interactions are regularly conducted.
- Internship is available at the University of Perpetual Help Dalta Medical Center (UPHDMC).
- UPHDMC has a placement office for medical graduate seeking opportunities to work abroad.
- Our graduates have a 100% passing rate in the USMLE.
|University of Purpectual Help||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||Total||Hostel (Per Year)||VISA CONVERSION||VISA RENEWAL|
|Fee in Phil. Pesos||3,00,000||3,00,000||2,00,000||1,50,000||1,50,000||11,00,000||–||$700||$300|
|Fees in Rs||4,20,000||4,20,000||2,80,000||2,10,000||2,10,000||15,40,000||85000||45500||19500|