Vinnitsa National Medical University is one of the oldest and prominent medical universities in the country. By the year 2021, it completes 100 years as a successful journey of imparting education in the medical field.
Vinnitsa National Medical University provides you a profound knowledge of higher education in the medical stream and matching the world-class education standards. The university has well-trained faculties with specialty and doctoral degrees. This university has more than 500 experienced teaching staff who deals with different departments of the university.
The university has faculties in 53 specialties, from General medicine, dentistry, clinical psychology to pharmacy. There is an exclusive department i.e., faculty allocated for foreign students, preparatory department for foreign citizens. There is 120 Doctor of Science, 554 science candidates, many honorable professors, and Assistant professors. This University has been certified by the IV level Accreditation by the Ukrainian government in 1994.
The university is one of the accredited universities in Ukraine. The Government has rewarded the university with the “Highest Level” higher educational establishment. The university received the national status in the year 1999 and international recognition in the year 2002.
The University is located in Vinnitsa near the shores of the black sea. It is a beautiful city in Ukraine (Europe) dwelled with European beauty. University’s proper Address is Pyrohova St, 56, Vinnytsia, Vinnyts’ka Oblast, Ukraine, 21018.
Vinnitsa Medical University University’s Courses & Programs
University has offered many courses and programs affiliated and recognized by the re-known organizations leading to the graduate and postgraduate courses in various specializations.
- General Medicine – This is a Medical Doctor Degree, which is equivalent to MBBS in India. It is a six years program, offered in both Ukraine and English Language. The fee is higher for English teaching. The university enrolls 600 students every year in General medicine program.
- Physical Rehabilitation is a four years clinical program.
- Dentistry is equivalent to Doctor of Dental Medicine, recognized as DMD is a five years clinical program.
- Pharmacy degree, equivalent to Masters degrees in Pharmacy.
- Nursing Degree – Diploma in Nursing, Bachelors degree in Nursing and a Masters degree in Nursing
Vinnitsa National Medical University Admission Procedure
If you are planning to do bachelors in medicine in Russian medical college, the major eligibility criteria are that you must have obtained 50% average marks in physics, chemistry, and biology in your secondary education with English as a medium of study.
Students get the option to train or learn MBBS in Ukrainian / Russian language. To get trained in the local language, a 10 months preparatory program is designed for the students.
There is no deadline for admission. The university intake students round the year. However, the academic year begins in November and ends in August.
Uinnista National Medical University fee Structure
|Tuition fees||$ 5000.|
|Yearly Hostel fees||$ 500.|
|One Time Charges||$ 1500.|
|First year fees including administrative charges||$ 7000.|
|Second to sixth year fees||$ 5500.|
|Grand Total||$ 28750.|
- A 2 years valid Visa/Passport.
- Original Birth Certificate.
- 12 and 10 mark sheets
- 20 passport size photographs.
- Medical insurance.
- Official invitation letter by the University of Ukraine.
- Ukraine Student’s Visa Fees.
- Health reports.
- Certified Documents by the Ministry of External Affairs, Delhi, India.
- Approved documents by the Ministry of Education Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Translated Documents by Ukraine Embassy.
University Authorization and Accreditation
University was approved by;
- Medical council of India.
- World Health Organization.
- European Credit transfer and Accumulation System.
Accreditation received by;
- Ministry of the health of Ukraine.
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine.
Highlights of the Medical University
- The university admits students from all countries for the MBBS program.
- The university has ties more than 40 hospitals, medical establishments and clinical centers across the country. It enhances the training exposure to the students during the academic study.
- The university has built complexes with all state of the art facilities, well-equipped classrooms, scientific complexes, and library and sports center.
- There is an exclusive health service center dedicated to students.
- Vinnitsa National Medical University hostel facilities are excellent for both local and international students on the campus itself.
- It encourages a lot of leisure and sports activities, from local folklore to instrumental music and dance.
- The university campus has 5 hostels for local and foreign students, 4 canteens offering multiple cuisines, 7 buffets apart from the canteen, an individual sports complex, Preventive health care, sanitary sports complex which locates on Black Sea Shore.
Vinnista National Medical University hostel and other Facilities
Vinnista Hostels are set in a perfect place and good surrounding, It has well-furnished rooms, absolute quiet environment for study and a pleasant environment for living. At Vinnista, you can really enjoy learning with joy & comfort. It provides hostel facility from single occupancy to double or triple sharing.
Vinnista offers world-class infrastructure for a better learning experience. It provides well-equippied research labs and advance technologies that results in rapid growth in this competitive era.
Vinnista has a well-stocked library with all-new edition books, there are more than 1,00,000 volumes.
Other facilities of this University are similar as provides in other European universities but the difference is that they offer the best quality academic facilities that make them stand proudly prior to another university.