In February 14th, West Kazakhstan State Medical University was founded. West Kazakhstan State Medical University was one of the biggest universities of the Western region republic where a total of 12000 students, undergraduates, postgraduates students are trained. And near about 1000 employees work there.
West Kazakhstan is a region of Kazakhstan and its capital is Oral. It is a city of 200,000 dwellers. The region outskirts Russia and is near the Ural mountains.
West Kazakhstan State Medical University is one of the governing centers for education, science, culture in the region is an open socio-cultural and information system, which needs continuous improvement of the structure and content of the activity, the nature and direction are determined by the process of development of Kazakhstan as a legal state with a market and a socially oriented economy, democratic reforms in the society, entering the natural education system in the world educational space.
In correspondence with the overall strategy for the development of education in Kazakhstan until 2020, West Kazakhstan State Medical University is planned to be an effective center of education, cultural, scientific and social development of West Kazakhstan region.
West Kazakhstan State Medical University’s Objectives:-
- Development of the system of corporate governance and social partnership, diversification of funding the university.
- The practice of research activities
- Education is a fully developed personality and patriots of their country.
- Development of the university through the creation of organizational legal, personnel, software and methodological and other conditions for the integration of training and educational processes.
- Industrialization of education and implementation of new learning technologies.
- Amalgamation into the world scientific and educational space, participation in international organizations and associations.
West Kazakhstan State Medical University courses
- General Medicine
- Health Care Pharmacy
- Preventive Medicine
- Nursing care
West Kazakhstan State Medical University Admission Criteria
- Candidate must be at least 17 years as on 31st December of the admission year.
- Aspirants must have passed 10+2 with physics, chemistry, and biology with English subject from a recognized board.
- Candidate must have qualified in NEET conducted by NTA. (NTA is authorized to conduct the examination across India.)
Every year several students across the world enroll at the university. University has now dormitories, which fully meets the requirements of modern living students. Much attention is paid to the design of the house of the students as it aesthetically affects each student and motivates them to do good work. All the academic buildings, there is a snack bar with proper provision of dining rooms. At the heart of the university campus, there is a café for the students.
There is a hostel provision for the 400 students at the university campus. Extensive maintenance is made, all circumstances for accommodation are created, Television, furniture, and household appliances. There is a reading room, restroom, Internet connectivity and all other basic requirements for the students stay at the hostel. The hostel is constantly is regulated by the bodies of sanitary and epidemiologic services.
There is a student’s trade union committee at the university which includes social support of students, the organization of free time, cultural leisure, rest, the organization of a preferential food, the device into a student’s hostel. Student Union Committee supervises the sanitary condition of the weekly food items.
Medical room facility is also there for the students, whose main task is to sponsor healthy lifestyles, prevention of disease, the organization of a baseline medical examination.
For any further enquiries, you can contact at the available number +91-8177000509. Get your seats registered via us and for honest guidance, you can connect with our skilled and experienced consultants.