Xinjiang University is the key university in the People’s Republic of China. The university was established as Xinjiang Russian and Law School in the year 1924. After a decade, it was converted into Xinjiang College. In the year 1960, it became the university. It is located in the capital city of Xinjiang. The university has students from all parts of China, from different ethnic groups. It is one of the prime universities entered into 211 project.
In the year 1998, Xinjiang University officially developed a comprehensive medical university for teaching, health care and research. It is one of the popular universities in China that enrolls international students to study MBBS in China.
International Education Program was launched in the year 1992 to enroll foreign students from different countries. The university enrolls about 200 medical students every year. Since this one of the preferred study abroad universities, the university also focuses on proving all amenities to international students, aside the high quality education.
Located in the northwestern part of China, in Xinjiang district.
MBBS in Xijiang University Isa 6 year graduate program, with one year rotational internship program. The first year involves study of Chinese language, along with learning Chinese culture, Maths and Chemistry.
- Students who completed the 10 + 2 school education or I.Sc or any equivalent education with a minimum of 50 % aggregate marks.
- Main subjects of study should be biology, physics and chemistry.
- The applicant should be a non-china nationality and abide by the laws
- Age shall be minimum 17 years and maximum shall be 30 years
- Should have good track of academic records
- Should have good health and provide all certificates
- Should be fluent in English language
- Should be a non resident / non-native of China
Application is made available in the official website of the university for international students. Along with application form and basic documents of eligibility, school mark sheets and certificates, passport, the students should also submit the non-criminal record.
Indian students to provide “No Criminal Record” certificate duly signed by relevant authorities and “Medical Checkup” documents to ensure good health.
Students with excellent academic track record are provided admission. The admission is purely issued on basis of merit and on first come – first serve basis.
- The university has two comprehensive laboratories, supported and regulated by Education Ministry of China and Provincial Government. There are four additional laboratories, managed by Xinjiang regional government.
- The university has three research centers for post doctoral studies.
- University established unique campus network system that involves online teaching resources to enhance the learning system.
- The university is affiliated to 6 hospitals which have more than 5000 beds. It offers medical apprenticeship to the students in different fields.
- It is one of the universities in China that offer Government Scholarships to the students.
- Initial cost of registration, visa processing and other charges cost around 3.5 lakhs only. Overall cost of MBBS in this university costs about 25 lakhs.