Nepal appears an excellent educational hub for MBBS aspirants wanting to become a medical representative. Nepal is the safest and friendly place for International students seeking MBBS admission in Nepal, Nepal provides comfortable endeavors to national and international students.
In Nepalese medical colleges Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery is a 5 ½ years long professional course. These colleges’ aims at providing quality driven courses along with practical training and co-curricular activities to contribute to the medical and health sector. This program is regulated by the Medical Council of Nepal and the administrative department of respective colleges.
Students with keen interest in basic and internal body, it’s functioning and diagnose diseases will find Nepal as a best place for studies. There are so many advantages to studying medicine in Nepal.
- Apart from other advantages, opting medicine from Nepal is very beneficial for Indian students because there are so many MCI approved medical colleges over there. So, it is a plus point for Indian aspirants.
- MCI recognized colleges in Nepal will provide a similar study curriculum in every way.
- Medicine in Nepal might be surprising for many Indian students due to availability of highly qualified Indian teachers and faculty staff in Nepalese colleges will make you feel like hometown and a friendly environment.
- The Autonomous colleges of Nepal with similar course content and exact study pattern help you to clear MCI screening tests easily with high passing percentages. It is observed that graduates from Nepal have achieved a higher passing percentage than other students from other countries.
- Another advantage of Nepalese colleges is that aspirants seeking admission in Nepal are not required to qualify an entrance examination for the sake of admission. Students can directly apply to Nepal colleges without worrying about entrance examination of any proficiency test.
- However, if we talk about the tuition fees structure of a medical course, it is cost effective and can be easily payable by average family students. Cost of Studying MBBS in Nepal is just one/fourth of Indian private college. Some colleges in Nepal also provide installment options for international students.
- Another benefit of Nepal is no requirement of Visa. Due to friendly relations among India and Nepal, Indian students seeking studies in Nepal are not required to show a Student Visa, more of that they can travel to and far anywhere in Nepal without a visa. Sake for safety Indian students can take their passport to be safe from any disappointment.
So, these are some plus points for Medical seekers who want to be a part of Medical college of Nepal.