Devdaha Medical College is a private research institute located in the western part of Nepal at Butwal. DMCRI is affiliated by the Kathmandu University of Nepal and it is recognized by the Medical Council of India. It is the prime medical college as well as the research center for developing new techniques and formulas. It contributes to society by imparting high-quality education and provides healthcare facilities to the native peoples and needy persons.
College strives at providing high-quality course Devdaha College committed to producing to the earnest and skillful professional Doctors at holistic environment by incorporating innovative and modern teaching methods, activities, practical Exposure, personality development, and by shaping the future of students and providing a launchpad to national and international students. It is an international institution known for its best results, excellence, and academic achievements on research works.
|University /College Name||Devdaha medical College.|
|Course Duration||5.5 years long professional course.|
|Basic eligibility||10+2 education system.|
|Authorization||Approved by the Medical Council of India.|
|Course fees structure||–|
|Nationality||Both national and international allowed|
|Medium of Instruction||English or Nepali.|
Devdaha Medical College Fees structure
|Particulars||Fees in Indian Rs.|
|One-time payment||5 00,000.|
|Hotel Annual charges||100,000.|
Devdaha Medical College Admission procedure
In order to take Admission in this Devdaha College student must have to follow the following procedure;
Candidate needs to fill up the Application forms before the deadline of submission.
Fill the application correctly and check a twice before Submitting the Application forms. You have to mention all details correctly like your Name, Address, your higher Qualification, and some other Academic details.
Admission for MBBS in Nepal will be based on interview performance and NEET scores. Candidates have to perform well in Examination to take admission.
- Eligibility Criteria of this college is very simple and can be easily fulfilled by the candidate. Candidate only needs to meet with the basic eligibility which is equalized in all state medical Colleges.
- Candidates minimum Age Should be 17 years old as on 31st December at admission time and maximum age limit should be 25 years.
- Candidates must have passed higher secondary certificate Examination form a Recognized board.
- Students must have scored at least 50% marks for general category candidates and 40% marks for ST/SC/OBC candidates in subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
- Students must have NEET qualified and scored minimum required scores for admission.
Benefits of devdaha College
- Devdaha institute covers approximately an area of 20 bigha which is equal to 6.6116 acres land. College main campus building is situated in a peaceful and full-fledged area that provides a quiet and comfortable zone for study.
- The college has its own research center that’s help in gaining more reliable information and opportunity for practical exposure.
- College don’t charge any Donation cost for Admission or any hidden charges.
- Institute Offers Direct Admission to the Eligible candidates.
- No Entrance Examination or English fluency Test like TOEFL.
- Safe and Secure Environment for international Candidates.
- Various Opportunity for international Exposure.
- Low Cost of Living and Affordable fees structure that can easily fit in the budget.
- Internally acceptance of Degree awarded after completing the course successfully.
- The college has received approval from the Medical Council of India and the World Health Organization.
Devdaha Medical College Facilities
- Being the leading institution it providing best and up to date facility to their students, faculty and other members of college. The college building has situated in developed area of capital city Butwal enriched with all facilities like water supply, electricity, proper drainage system, wide roads, parking, college canteen, library, research labs, computers lab, etc.
- It provides the hostel accommodation within the campus building with furnished rooms and required essentials for living and study. It has separate hostel for girls and boys on sharing basis and single occupancy.
- The college has a library as a source for gaining Extra knowledge; the library has a stock of thousands of books and other reading material available in printed and digital mode.
- There is a playground, Gym, and sports complex for fitness possessive peoples.
- College canteen offers all kinds of food from Indian to continental servings.