Lumbini Medical college and Research center is a private educational institute for medical studies. College is located near to Lumbini in the Southwestern part of Palpa in Nepal. College was founded in 2009. It greatly emphasis quality education, continuous research and development, and healthcare services. This college is the result of the need of medical college in the western part of Lumbini. College gives priority to the health and education sector and that’s why offer best services to society.
The college teaching hospital has been upgraded by 600 beds and now it also increases its medical types of equipment and facilities by providing different facilities like CT scan, Laparoscopy, Fluoroscopy, invasive Surgery, endoscopy, well-defined operation theaters, and specialized services.
College is affiliated to Kathmandu University. Lumbini Offer MBBS and other medical Course and programs of high quality and content.
|University / College name||Lumbini Medical College and research center|
|Establishment||In the year 2009.|
|Course Duration||5+1 year for Compulsory internship|
|Basic Eligibility Criteria||Higher Secondary Education.|
|Accepted Examination||NEET, Accepted.|
|Approval||Approved by WHO|
|Medium of instruction||English and Local language|
|Degree name||MBBS degree|
|Nationality||Both national and international|
Lumbini Medical College and Research Center Admission Procedure
Candidates seeking admission to Lumbini College must have to fulfil the required eligibility criteria in order to take admission. Candidate must have secured valid scores in NEET entrance examination and have a good academic performance. There are some documents required at admission time so, candidates are advised to bring all documents along with them.
- Fitness Certificate
- Eligibility Certificate
- All original academic Certificates
- Passport size Photographs
- English proficiency test certificate.
- A valid passport (Xerox)
- A candidate must be 17 years olds as on 31st December at Admission time.
- Candidate must have passed higher secondary Education form a recognized board.
- Candidate Must have obtained at least 50% marks in subjects like English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Lumbini Medical College and Research Center Features
- College’s most important advantage is that it provides ample opportunity and emphasis on high quality education, healthcare and Research development.
- All Courses including MBBS in Nepal must be taught in English Language to the international students.
- College is recognized by the Medical Council of India and approved by WHO.
- Its Compulsory for the international students to be appear for the English proficiency test like IELTS, TOEFL, PTE for admission.
- The Cost of living and Studying in Lumbini is very cheap as compare to India or any other developed countries.
- College arranges many student exchange programs with many technological and systematically advanced countries like Japan, United State of America, Australia, Sweden, etc.
- There is large library situated in college campus has a good collection of books available in the form of Reference books, Journals, Periodicals, Related Magazines, and other printed forms. College also provides the facility of digital way of reading through screens available in library.
- Students can also access the service of Photocopy, Book Binding, internet, Book repairing, etc facilities whenever needed.
- Candidates of Indian origin don’t require visa to study in Lumbini College.
- People of Lumbini are very warm hearted and welcoming in nature and it is a safe & friendly place to study.
Authorization and Accreditation
Lumbini Medical College is an outstanding education institution offer the best service to their connectives and shaping the future of students through proper guidance and practical knowledge. College has recognized by many top organization;
It is affiliated to the Kathmandu University of Nepal.
Recognized by the MCI, MCN, General Medical Council of United Kingdom, and South Asian Association of Regional Cooperation Countries
College is also enlisted in the World Directory of Medical Schools by WHO accreditation by Australia, USA and Canada.