Study MBBS in Russia – Know Eligibility Criteria, Fee Structure and Admission process for Indian Students
For the last 15-20 years it has been surveyed that large number of Students from all over the world are coming to the country for MBBS in Russia. Russia seems to be a home for many medical students. Teaching methods are different and are of very high standard. There is an ample scope for students to perform social activities, excursions and cultural meets.
It is surveyed that almost eight million students from all over the world are taking MBBS admissions in Russia. Literacy rate is on the higher side of Russia. Numerous students are going to take admissions in Russia.
For MBBS aspirants, doing MBBS in Russia has become one of the favourites landing place for a long time. Literacy rate is very high in the Russia. The program me of its studies and syllabus is at par with other top notch universities in the world. About 4500 Indian students are studying in Russia out of which 80% are medical aspirants. Indians students are very safe as there is a vivacious Indian community present in Russia and furthermore the diplomatic relations between the countries are very healthy. India is considered as one of the strongest collaborators in Russia. Pursuing MBBS in Russia is one of the wisest choices of medical aspirants.
List of Medical Colleges in Russia for Indian Students
|Sr N.||University||Location||Established in|
|1||Irkutsk State Medical University||Irkutsk, Russia||1930|
|2||Belgorod State University||Belgorod, Russia||1876|
|3||Peoples' Friendship University of Russia||Moscow, Russia||1960|
|4||Moscow State Medical University||Moscow, Russia||1758|
|5||Volgograd State Medical University||Volgograd, Russia||1935|
|6||Altai State Medical University||Barnaul, Russia||1954|
|7||Kazan State Medical University||Kazan, Russia||1930|
|8||Nizhny Novgorod State Medical University||Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia||1920|
|9||Orenburg State Medical University||Orenburg, Russia||1944|
|10||Kursk State Medical University||Kursk, Russia||1935|
|11||Tver State Medical University||Tver, Russia||1954|
|12||Smolensk State Medical University||Smolensk, Russia||1920|
|13||Tambov State Technical University||Tambov, Russia||1965|
|14||Northern State Medical Academy||Arkhangelsk, Russia||1936|
|15||Bashkir State Medical University||Ufa, Russia||1932|
|16||Stavropol State Medical University||Stavropol, Russia||1938|
|17||Russian National Research Medical University||Moscow, Russia||1930|
|18||Astrakhan State Medical Academy||Astrakhan, Russia||1918|
MBBS in Russia Eligibility Criteria
MBBS in Russia eligibility is that student should complete the age of 17 years on or prior 31st December before taking admissions in Russia. You can even download the admission form and can fill it up uprightly. Along with it passed 11th & 12th certificates are also required. Passport is mandatory and attested documents are required. MBBS eligibility in Russia is similar to all other universities. Student must have 50% marks in their 12th standard and students from SC/ST and OBC category are eligible having 40% marks in their board exams.
MBBS in Russia Duration
The duration of MBBS program in Russia for International students is 6 years excluding 1 year internship to complete in India.
MBBS in Russia Fee Structure 2022
Fee structure can vary from university to university depending on the place. Russia medical college fees charges near about Rs.12, 00,000 which can also shoot up to higher side. Russian colleges permit their students to visit their native place six times in a year. The travelling expenses can cost around Rs.30,000. Even you can pay the medical fees in instalments. Russia medical college fees can be paid in cash or with demand draft. Checkout MBBS in Russia fee structure 2020-21 here. Calculation is based on 1 USD = 68 INR.
Why Studying MBBS in Russia is Beneficial for Indian Students in 2020?
- It is easy to take an MBBS admission in Russia as there is no entrance exam and no donation.
- Students from middle class families can also easily afford the expenses of their studies in Russia.
- Subsidised course fees.
- High and European standard of living.
- Medical Council of India (MCI) and worldwide recognition of its degrees.
- Even Indian food is also available for the students in all the universities. So, one can get homely atmosphere.
- Students are working across the globe with the world‘s leading hospitals like in India, Australia, Canada, USA, UK and all other major parts of the world.
- Visa assurance is 100%
- All the Russian universities are recognized by its Government.
- Unconventional teaching facilities.
- Candidates are not required to qualify TOEFL or IELTS test to get admission in Russian universities.
MBBS admissions in Russia are increasing per year as it has become one of the famous destinations for medical aspirants who wish to fulfil their dreams of studying medicine. It consists of all good colleges. Foremost advantage of studying in Russia is that students are not required to appear for the screening test. Students are taught by the advanced methods of medical which enhances their skills. MBBS admissions in Russia have become accessible with the help of various study centers. The academic sessions begins in the month of September and continues till the month of January.
MCI Coaching While Doing MBBS in Russia
As per Medical Council of India guidelines candidates who have done MBBS from abroad must qualify MCI-Screening test. MCI screening is also called FMGE which is conducted by National Board of Education (NBE) under MCI supervision.
It is big challenge for all medicos who are doing their medical studies in Russia or any other part of the world except some tier one countries. According some stats approximately 80% students who appear in FMGE were unable to clear.
The good thing is that all top medical universities in Russia provide MCI coaching from the first year of the MBBS course. This will help students to clear the FMGE in their very first attempt.
USLME (United State Medical Licensing Examination) Coaching in Russia
USLME is examination for medical licensure in United States. It is sponsored by Federation of State Medical Boards (FSMB) and the National Board of Medical Examiners (NBME). The USLME is three steps examination for candidates who passed their MD degree and want to do their clinical practice in United States.
Candidates who want to study in Russia but want to practice in US. USLME examination is must and the universities of Russia is offering USLME coaching for their students.
Russia is one of the vast countries of the world when it comes to land area which is besieged by 12 seas and fragments its borders with other renowned fourteen countries. Russia is one of the most populous and developed countries of the world where you will find very high density of people. Russian is its official language. It is rich in mineral resources and depends majorly on mining. In 1991, its first federation was formed and its first constitution was written in the year 1993. Russian is their nationality. In 2011, its population was listed at 142.9 million.
Russia is one of the coldest regions in the world. It is extremely cold during the winters in Russia. Russia’s large size is one of the major factors that regulate the climate.
The public transport is highly developed and accessible for the students in the country.Commuting by public transport are cheap. You can smoothly travel with the efficient train and bus services. Metro services within the country are frequent and cheap.
Food & Accommodation
- Russian food is very healthy and rich in carbohydrates and fat. Russian food keeps you warm during the winter seasons. Russian food consists of meat, bread, potato, egg and butter. Indian students are going to definitely love the food culture there.
- Russian accommodation facility is worldwide popular for its lodging and food services. It’s typical for international students to find an ideal option to stay within your budget. Students can opt for University dormitory, rental apartment, or host family.
- Lodging is the most important factor for any international students who are pursuing their studies in foreign land. Russia provides good accommodation facilities to all Indian and other students come for their MBBS studies in Russia. Minimum cost of living and food facility will be depends on the locality and the type of University. There may be increase in accommodation charges due to increase in resources.
- University dormitory is one of the best suitable options for students enrolled for full-time course in Russia. Dormitory is a large hall of rooms on sharing basis. Dormitory are the first option provided to the students for long stay. Generally it is located within the University campus to enjoy the campus life while studying. University dormitory charges will be set by the universities; it may be 500 to 5000 rubles depending upon the city locality and university resources
- We cannot overlook the nation of Russia when we talk about top medical colleges in Russia. These colleges work on the holistic development of the students.
Apply for MBBS in Russian Medical Universities through Universal Consulting Services
MBBS in Russia for Indian students 2022 is the best option. As there is no entrance exam to qualify except NEET in India. You don’t have to pay hefty amounts. Studying in Russia for Indian students is going to be easy and excellent.