Shri BM Patil Medical College Hospital and Research Centre Bijapur are well-known private medical colleges in Karnataka. It was established in 1986. BM Patil Medical College is a renowned medical school in Karnataka. It is also known as the BM Patil Medical College Bijapur. The BM Patil Medical College and Hospital are associated with B.L.D.E. University, Bijapur, and are NMC-approved.
It is developed in 55 acre’s land. B. M medical.college is the 9th best medical college of India. Shri B. M. Patil Medical College departments, the central library, and residential spaces are spread over the campus in several blocks. The BMPNC’s teaching hospital is Shri B M Patil Medical College Hospital and Research Centre. The hospital has 1000 beds, with spacious and ergonomically constructed wards, high-tech operating rooms, an intense cardiac care unit, emergency rooms, and various other healthcare facilities.
BM Patil Medical College- Summary
|Institute name||Shri, B.M Patil Medical College Hospital and Research Centre|
|Courses offered||MBBS, MD/MS and Diploma courses|
|Approved by||National Medical Council|
|All India ranking||18th|
|Counselling authority||Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA)|
|Hostel facility||Yes available.|
|Entrance exam||NEET UG and NEET PG|
|Affiliated to||B.L.D.E University|
The BM Patil Medical College Bijapur course provides high-quality medical programs featuring highly skilled staff and cutting-edge technology. This college is well-known for its medical school, both graduate and undergraduate (MBBS). MBBS is the most opted undergraduate course in this college.
Shri B.M. Patil Medical College has an intake of 200 students for its UG Programme-MBBS course, PG Programmes in 18 disciplines, PG Super Specialty Programme in Urology (M.Ch.), PhD Programme in 12 departments, and creative courses such as Fellowship, Diploma, and Certificate Courses in Medical and Allied Sciences.
MBBS Fees Structure
The fees of MBBS course at B.M Patil medical college is 17,00,000 pr year. Apart from the tuition fees, the candidates have to pay various other charges during admission.
MBBS Duration and Syllabus
BM Medical College Bijapur offers a 4.6 -year Undergraduate MBBS program. Moreover, the graduates have to do one year rotation internship at associated hospitals. Well, the duration of PG courses are 3 years. The course curriculum is divided into three parts. Pre medical, paramedical and clinical subjects.
|Pre-medical||1-2||Anatomy, biochemistry and physiology.|
|Para medical||3-5||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;
|Clinical||6-9||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects
(Anaesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
Shri B. M Patil Medical College Eligibility Criteria
Every medical candidate wish to appear for the MBBS admission should meet the eligibility criteria required set by the admission committee.
- All Indian and NRI students are eligible.
- The minimum age of the candidate should be 17 years at the time of admission or before 31st December of their admission year.
- Candidates must have completed a recognized board’s 10+2 study, or an equivalent, with PCB, Biotechnology, and English as core subjects.
- Class 12 aggregate marks are only for PCB subjects and are as follows: UR – 50%, OBC/SC/ST – 40%, PWD – 45%.
- The candidate must passed NEET UG test to be eligible for medical UG course admission.
Based on the candidate’s NEET performance, they are admitted to several programs at Shri BM Patil Medical College Hospital and Research Centre Bijapur. The selection of the students will be based on the NEET scores, documents, and eligibility criteria of the college.
Candidates are required to participate in the counselling rounds held by the Karnataka counselling authority.
You can find the SC/ST/OBC NEET Announced Cut off in this section. Checking the NTA Released Cut off now.
|UR/EWS/ & PH||45 percentile||116-105|
|OBC/SC/ST& PH||40 percentile||104-93|
Documents required for Admission
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Faculty and Services
This college offers a solid mix of highly educated, well-trained, and tech-equipped faculty members. Additionally, there is enough non-technical staff available to foster an environment where students can learn on their own. They have a duty to maintain the quality of medical education at Shri BM Patil Medical College Bijapur as faculty members of the institution. The following policies, which are applicable, are followed by all campus faculty:
- Describe the proper care based on the most up-to-date scientific research.
- Unnecessary variation in value-based approaches should be reduced.
- Give students more logical and sensible ways to approach the subject being taught.
- Increasing attention to lifelong learning.
- Encourage effective resource utilization.
- To serve as the center of attention for quality control, including audit.
Ranking and Rating
This section displays the ranking and rating of Shri BM Patil Medical College Bijapur throughout the Indian subcontinent and the state of Karnataka: –
|All India ranking||18th|
Smt B.M Patil Medical College-Campus
- 65-acre campus featuring canteens, a large library, a post office, an ATM, a bank, a beauty salon, a gym, several indoor and outdoor sporting facilities, round-the-clock security, and a police outpost.
- We provide the option to participate in a live classroom in addition to our online classroom. Here, you’ll be able to learn and teach using the most modern facilities and technology.
- Students have access to both indoor and outdoor facilities for athletics as well as a variety of year-round extracurricular and curricular activities like music, dance, cultural festivals, drama, and fashion shows.
- Fully equipped rooms include a bed, mattress, wardrobe, table, chair, air conditioning, hot water, a bucket, cup, dustbin, curtain, and lights, among other amenities. Boys’ and girls’ hostels are separate.
For more details you can connect with us on the given number or leave a comment to get instant support.